• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What happens when you touch a Moogle's PomPom?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's friend

Poke a Moogle? *slips into a Crocodile Hunter imitation* Let's watch! *pokes the Moogle's pom-pom; it bites her on the kneecap* OW! Little blighter-- *smacks it with her katana repeatedly* Hey! Get off me! >_< Stupid Moogle!
what did the poor moogle ever do to you?

Oh, I think its an honorific used in Japan. The Japanese are really polite and use different sayings for someone greater than them, or for someone you don't know, out of respect. Think of the moogle saying, "Don't touch my pom pom, Sir" or, "Don't touch my pom pom young man (in a polite way)" I'm honestly just gussing because they use honorifics in Manga books, and KH was made partly by the Japanese, although I've never heard of "Kupo".
lol! i doubt it! I'll try it with my japanese teacher next time. eg. ohayou gozaimasu hamondo kupo.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Well I think those pom-poms are just antenna(sp?) balls. It so you can't see that they're aliens trying to take over in secret. And you know what? It's fun having one. And you wanna know why they say Kupo well, they say it because...

SO PEOPLE WILL ASK WHY THEY SAY IT MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!1!!!1!!!!!1eleven!!!1!!1!11!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!111!!!

H

heartwarrior

i think when u touch theyre pompom they take a dump on themself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back