• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What has kh2 given you in life?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
The Moral to KH2: Do NOT waste your time in Disney Worlds or else your friends will be trailed into darkness...oh and dont become a heartless....or nobodies will haunt us...

Actually no the moral to the game is to keep your friends close...they can help you through the hardest of times.

KH4LiFe

KH2 has given me something to do when i'm not out wit my friends or working and it really hasnt taught me anything.... except that if u see a big black cockroach wit antennas whack it on the head wit ur house keys

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
square-enix said:
Duh of course this forum is wasting time but if you werent here you would probably be frequentling other sites or talking to friends unless of course you have a job.

That is correct, but if I'm going to waste time I rather do it here.

TwilightSky said:
uumm.. err uuhhhh.......im her brother hi.....

If you want to introduce yourself go to the New Members Area. And, if you have something to say put it all in one post, you're triple-posting and that's not allowed.

Haruko

Well I have not seen my friends for a year, like Sora. So I guess it tought when I finally do see them I better be prepared for how different they will be in every way. I hope they how not changed too much . :(

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Keyblademaster said:
not to plug in a ps2 with water on your hands..bad experiences

Oops, hope your okay. NAMINE STOP JINXING PEOPLE! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS PERSON! Srry, but Namine is my sister's alter ego, and she's always getting blamed for when people get hurt. And welcome to the forums TwilightSky, but please don't post so many comments in a row, just edit the first one on top. Either that or kick your brother/sister of, which ever one it is that doesn't have the account.

Anyway, another thing it's shown me is something I already knew. It's not the good times that show how strong your friendship is, but the bad times and the support you give your friends during that time. If we can keep our friends close to us when things are difficult, then the good times will be all the sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back