• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What i came up with on the secret video in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwilitHeart14

oky doky im new. and im pretty sure that this should go here.this is what i came up with from the secret video in KH2

KH notes

AP stands for Armor people

Secret ending Two.

1) is it possibly in the future. after all it shows the three keyblades
that sora riku and the king use. and that ship-like thing AP1 walks off of
looks like Xehanort's ship. could this be inside KH?

2)Why does AP1 get Soras KB, AP2 get Mickeys and AP3 get rikus??

3)why is AP3 shortest,AP2 middle hieght, and AP1 Tallest??

4)why does AP3 have the same handle as Soras/Mickeys keblade??

5)Why is there a Fenrir Lookalike in the keyblade place the first time they show it?

6)Why do the tallest and shortest people have the hornlike things up?

7)Why are there multiple types of the same keyblade??Ex. 2 fenrirs
in same screen

8)Loud boom noise. music or part of video??? is that why AP look over to the
direction?? if so what or who are they looking at??

9)what do the words mean??

List of words

A)Master of Keyblade

B) The lost two

C)Memory of Xehanort

D)Chasers

E)Keyblade War

10)why do none of the keyblades besides sora riku and mickeys have no keychains?

11) why does the AP2 with the horns down, not have a fancy keyblade like AP1 and 3?

Possible answers based on just thoughts
1.unknown but possible since it is the ship that xehanort uses against sora and riku and keyblades are there.
but if in past the keyblade multiples supports theory answer 7. also shows how memory was lost or shows what they are.
but if in future shows if he gets them back and if so, how.

2.unknown and no thought up explanation

3.could it have to do with age? if so how is shortest (possibly youngest)a master?? Or possibly time travel?

4.It could be because AP3 is so short so doesnt get the bigger one like AP1 yet still a master

5.is it really the Fenrir? Or a lookalike or is it soras actual keyblade without the keychain? or do keyblades have a set look and never are changed?

6. possibly masters (see 11) or could be leaders of the war (see 9 E)

7.is it possible for two of the same keyblades to exist?or was this just from lazyness of not wanting to draw new ones?

8. is that person possibly the true form of nobody Xehanort?

9)A.Master of keyblade refers to the horns. (see 11)
B.Lost two could refer to the ones on the path of darkness, but one does return.....so maybe....
C.Why does Malificent come back to life? is it because the fairys have the ability to bring her back because they rememebered her? or
does someone just have to remember her in front of the cloak?? does this work for Xehanort?? Or does it refer to his memorys lost. Could
thye have been buried in his heart?? it says that once a person is changed into a heartless they lose all memory and feelings?? does the same
go for Nobodies??probably.
D.are chasers the AP?? or are the AP masters??(see 11)
E. a war that happens in the future, or past, that the AP start?? is that why all the keyblades are everywhere?? there are some that have fallen
and are buried in the sand. is that because of the war? or could this be in the past? and Castle Oblivion has not been built and that is
where it will be built since it looks like the crossroads. but then how are sora, riku and kings keyblades there?

11. the horns mean they are masters of keyblades?? and if they are up they are masters,down or different position if novices ect. since the
horns are up they get fancy keyblades since they are masters?

Questions not based or partially based on videos with not many facts to prove with.

1)Why doesnt Namine tell sora of thier meet?? does she not remember either? or will that cause a chain of memories and forget everything again?
or will nothing happen except he remembers everything and why he was in the pod.

2)if in the past,
A.could the chasers(mentiond in video), or the AP be the reason why Xehanort was turned into heartless and nobody and lost memory??

B.did they do this to stop the war??or possibly to end it??

3)is the crossroads actually a place where keyblades go when not in use or not used anymore?

4)can hieght difference possibly be the same person but traveled through time?

5)Why does kairi's grandmother or old lady talking to Kairi know about the keyblade??is it possibly a fairy tale??or legend??

Ending Quote & Analasis

It all began with...
birth by sleep.

Questions and answers to this quote.
what was born by sleep?

does this have to do with how the keyblade was made?

does it have to do with dreams??

Beginning quote and Analasis

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.

One legend says
its wielder saved the world,
while another says that
he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

I must know
what this Keyblade is.

A key opens doors..
Ansem Reports 8 & 9

Questions and answers to this quote.

this is most likely dealing with the crossroads how each leads to a different place and that two of the Ap
are the good legend and the one AP not there taht is walking up the bad legend?

why is there no legend mentioned about a keyblader who chose a path of darkness but returned to the light?aka riku. or is there
just not mentioned??

Is perhaps Xehanort the one who uses the keyblade to open the door in KH1 and that is why he loses his memory??

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Wow! those are some interesting ideas and questions. I think I can help u with # 9:

9)what do the words mean??

List of words

A)Master of Keyblade - The keyblade master (either Sora, some new guy or old guy)

B) The lost two - Could be tlaking about Xehanort and his nobody Xemnas

C)Memory of Xehanort - Xehanort little own "Chain of Memories" and how they relate to Sora's

D)Chasers - Possibly people who chase after memories of old and knew keyblade masters and whomever has any connection to the key bearer

E)Keyblade War - Could be talking about a war that will happen in the future (could possibly explain King Mickey's letter at the end of KH2). Those are my theroies for that. All I know is that KH3 will be pretty twisted!!!!!!!

aldoalanandrea

did anybody besides me notice that the keyblade the chaser was holding didnt have a key chain, this could mean that its some sort of origional keyblade or its not a keyblade at all, or a fake. maybe the keychains are past origional keyblades or something.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
did anybody besides me notice that the keyblade the chaser was holding didnt have a key chain, this could mean that its some sort of origional keyblade or its not a keyblade at all, or a fake. maybe the keychains are past origional keyblades or something.

AHH!the armoured three have not been confirmed to be "chasers"!
but yes,all the others are chain less save for kingdom key,dark realm key,and way to dawn

TH14,
this has some good ideas,I like this theory
personally I think a possible answer to "who are the chasers"
is that hey are ones who either created the keyblades or created keychains.
here's a link to my theory,maybe we can feed of each other's to better our own ideas
oh,and welcome to KHI

Silent-Wings

Wow, those are some great therories, you must be pretty observant. Some of that stuff I didn't think of until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back