• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I think of Keybladdes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasquez

Awards
Okay i think keyblades can represent anything.......to realms...to worlds...to ones heart...to ones memory...anything really.But you must have a strong heart

also keychains reprsent keyblades that are connected.....thts why light iis connected to dark and twilight.....just imagine the keyblades of realms (dar,light.twilight) on one keyhain....

Thats why keyblades not of the realms dont have chains they arent connected they can exist with out the other.....but this means they are weaker since they arent connected as like the keyblades of the realms......

Fuse

When will we surrender?
If they are all keyblades of the realms.
Explain Riku's... =o

Armored Knight #

For me Riku's keyblade is the strongest one it is for doing something with the heart (kingdom hearts)

franklin

or maybe its the twilight in his heart?
i think keyblades are from peoples hearts

(to put out the question fire)
((i hope))
when sora visits a world he meet s new people and makes new friends
his new friends make a perment imprint on his heart
hence how his keblade changes from time to time

as for riku
when ver he traveled to a world he didnot make any neww friends which meant now one (besides mickey and sora and kairi) left an imprint on his heart

now to why riku got the blade with the wing on it (the road to twilight?)
the people in his life (sora and the gang) made him have hope and made him move closer to the light (but it heart his eyes, hence the blindfold) which made an imprint on his neart and changed his keyblade

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^^You, like many others,are thinking to linearly. Remember what is said in CoM and what sora said in KH. It is riku's twilight heart, but his is the twilight's blade.

CoM:
Riku: I'm...fading... Consumed by the light...
(Riku vanishes into the light.)
Kairi: You won't fade.
(Kairi appears in the white abyss.)
Kairi: You can't fade. No power can defeat you--not the light, not the dark. So don't run from the light--and don't fear the darkness. Both will make you stronger.
Riku: Darkness, too?
Kairi: Especially darkness. Because that power is yours alone. The darkness is your heart is vast and deep, but if you can stare into it unflinching, you'll never know fear again.
Riku: All this time I've been pushing the darkness away...
Kairi: Just be brave. Know that the darkness is there and don't give in. Do that, and you'll gain strength unlike any other. You'll be able to escape the deepest darkness--
Riku: --and I'll be able to see through the brightest light...
Kairi: Follow the darkness, Riku. It'll show you the way to the friends you miss.
Riku: But can I face them...
(Kairi holds her hands together behind her back.)
Kairi: You don't want to?
Riku: You know I do.
(Kairi fades from the abyss of light, replaced by the dark silhouette of Riku.)
Riku: And I will! The darkness--MY darkness--will show me the way!
(Riku returns in his full form.)
Riku: Darkness, awaken!
KH:
Ansem: All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence.
Sora: That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!
Ansem: So, you have come this far and still you understand nothing. Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!

As you can see, the the little feather is symbolic of the light that was in him little and weak.And as stated at the end of kingdom hearts everything darkness has a little light, and every light has a little darkness. He is the closest to a perfect balance, and in many ways he is what brings balance to the world.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Riku's keyblade is the one for the realm of twilight as confirmed by nomoura himself. Riku's heart has the perfect balance of twilight(known in the series), his light was strong enough to be the original weilder of the keyblade of light(sora's kingdom key) and his darkness comes from one of the strongest sources of the darkness yet in kh(xehanort, king of the heartless) and his heart was strong enough to defeat the king of heartless and stop from taking over his body two times(CoM and kh2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back