• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I want in a possible Re: Collection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex=axel

You just contradicted yourself. You're like "Don't change Days for gameplay, but for storyline" but then give examples of gameplay and even say "gameplay." I do not understand!!!!!!

Anyways, were did Days come into this thread. The first reply only talks of it, and the OP never even mentioned it. Also, Nomura has denied that the 10th Anniversary thing was in fact not a Collection. So, meh.

Yeah, they said they would choose Days for storyline, seeing as the gameplay was lame in their opinion, and then said what to improve, I don't see a problem in their post.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I say they should have multiplayer.
Like come on people! BAttling bosses with your bestie's and killing Xemnas! 1 player Sora and the other Riku!
it cold only be for certain bosses though. Once you beat the game you could unlock a special mode to go through special levels together and play as anybody!

Magnum

I say they should have multiplayer.
Like come on people! BAttling bosses with your bestie's and killing Xemnas! 1 player Sora and the other Riku!
it cold only be for certain bosses though. Once you beat the game you could unlock a special mode to go through special levels together and play as anybody!

I could see this only in a Mirage Arena-like world.

Bobby Craft

I'm a bit disappointed that COM or Days didn't have any secrets in them. I know that they are referred to as "side" games but it's the optional stuff that really sticks out to me in this series.

Last edited:

Magnum

I'm a bit disappointed that COM or Days didn't have any secrets in them. I know that they are reffered to as "side" games but it's the optional stuff that really sticks out to me in this series.

There were optional missions in Mission Mode.

Bobby Craft

There were optional missions in Mission Mode.

Oh ya the extra missions and bosses like Dustflier were enjoyable. But none of those missions shed any light on anything story wise. Or helped to unlock anything other then characters.

Playing through Deep Dive in the end kinda makes up for it though.

Mr. Crowley

Banned
Oh ya the extra missions and bosses like Dustflier were enjoyable. But none of those missions shed any light on anything story wise. Or helped to unlock anything other then characters.

Playing through Deep Dive in the end kinda makes up for it though.

I wouldn't call my experience with the Dustflier enjoyable. . .

Bobby Craft

I wouldn't call my experience with the Dustflier enjoyable. . .

Haha ya I think that's how most people feel.

I really liked Dustflier and things like Hades' cup because enemies that can kill you in two hits really add a new element to a standard button mashing game.

I play to many MMOs >_>

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I had to give up on the Kingdom Hearts series, because with all these side stories I feel like they'll get to KH3 by 2015

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
More like 2014 for a possible KH3 Final Mix, Final Mixes don't take as much time to develop.

What part of this don't you understand guys there Making KH 3DS right now then BBS VOL2 and who knows whats goign to happen next maybe another stupid side story with Kairi or something There milking the series, and I lost faith in it.

Magnum

What part of this don't you understand guys there Making KH 3DS right now then BBS VOL2 and who knows whats goign to happen next maybe another stupid side story with Kairi or something There milking the series, and I lost faith in it.

Kind of ironic considering your username.

EDIT: Oops misunderstanding. >_<

Mr. Crowley

Banned
You wouldn't be able to understand whats going on in KH3 without the side games. And you can blame Final Fantasy Versus XIII for the wait. Be patient, you don't want KH3 to be crappy and rushed.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
at this rate I think we won't see a KH3 for another 6+ years so I can see that I can be very paitent

Mr. Crowley

Banned
Production will probably take off as soon as Versus XIII is finished. Different teams work on different games. The team for KH3 is too busy with Versus right now. The side games really aren't the problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back