• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► What if ArcSys made a Spider-Verse fighting game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
This only recently crossed my mind, but I think Spider-Verse fits Arc System Works’ stylized 3D models perfectly! If such a game were to exist, what do you think the roster would look like (both base and DLC)?

My base roster would be based more on the first movie. There would be about 24 characters, the same that Dragon Ball FighterZ launched with.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

For the DLC, I’m not doing any specific seasons, but rather just jotting down characters who would make sense for it (including some who would appear in Across the Spider-Verse; again, spoilers incoming).
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I hate how much I want this now, because it's never happening.

Man-Spider could be interesting for a fighting game, though I guess multi-limbed fighting is already handled by Doc Ock.

He may not be a Spider-Man character, but I feel like Johnny Storm and Peter are good enough buddies to give Johnny a spot on the roster as a secret character. Or a DLC addition.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I've never heard of this studio before, what type of fighting games have they made? I'm just curious, I mean, I've played some fighting games before, but that doesn't mean I know what studio made them, I know who made the Injustice games and the Mortal Kombat games, but any other fighting games, I only know by reputation, for instance, Soul Caliber comes to mind, but that doesn't mean I know who made it.

Perkilator

Awards
I've never heard of this studio before, what type of fighting games have they made? I'm just curious, I mean, I've played some fighting games before, but that doesn't mean I know what studio made them, I know who made the Injustice games and the Mortal Kombat games, but any other fighting games, I only know by reputation, for instance, Soul Caliber comes to mind, but that doesn't mean I know who made it.
They’re a studio best known for Guilty Gear and BlazBlue, but have also done licensed games like Persona 4 Arena and Dragon Ball FighterZ (the latter of which made me bring up discussion about a Spider-Verse game by them).

vaderskywalker

Awards
They’re a studio best known for Guilty Gear and BlazBlue, but have also done licensed games like Persona 4 Arena and Dragon Ball FighterZ (the latter of which made me bring up discussion about a Spider-Verse game by them).
Well, that's ironic for me, I own Dragon Ball FighterZ, but I never bothered to look up what game studio made it, my bad, but thank you for answering anyway.

Back