• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if Disney Took Over KH...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightGirl027

Not that its gonna happen anytime soon or anything... but what if it did? No more FF characters or fighting Sephiroth :( , they'd probably get one of their actors/singers to do the theme, like Hilary Duff *cringe* or that hannah montana girl or whatever, the worlds will all be retarded (like those cheap movies, like mulan 2 or the emporers new groove....

But if Square took over, I'd sure we'd all like that a little more... it'd be interesting...

BladerUnknown

I'm pretty sure we can all sleep easy, cause I HIGHLY doubt that would happen. You can't have one without the other. Disney and FF is what makes Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom hearts! Without either or it just wouldn't be the same. And I'm sure the developers know and understand that.

EternityMoon

I'd give up all interest if that happened. What a waste of my life if KH would become Disney-owned.

Hilary Duff...

*shudder*

FigmentJedi

Who needs Final Fantasy characters? Sure it gives Kingdom Hearts that distinct flair, but they could have easily been swapped out for more original characters and still retain the grand Square storytelling.

yuna:)

The entire game was programed by square-enix. The game wouldn't ben the same if Disney totally took over the game, plus the graphics would stick to the major XP.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If I'm not mistaken, Disney owns most of the rights to Kingdom Hearts. I think Nomura himself said that in an intreview in OPM.

FigmentJedi

Wrong, like it or not, Disney has a colossal fanbase, bigger then Final Fantasy's by a long shot. So even if your precious Final Fantasy characters just went back to their franchise, and were replaced by new and original characters, people would still buy it because it's Disney.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Disney is imaginative, but not along the lines of making a dark storyline. Plus they'll fill it with corny one-liners and "what did you learn" crud. I really don't think they could come up with villains as awesome as Sephiroth(gotta love SE for this guy), Xehanort and the 13th Order.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
yeah my favourite part of kh are thing like the se made worlds people who where made by them the story in thos world the complete story the gameplay and disney made games aren t that good while se made games are the best :d but if one would leave sora would lose a lot of friends either his disney fans or ff friends (and i think square has the rights to sora riku kairi and stuff mabye even himself is square left o_0 and mabye disney could buy them but not sora s ff friends

FigmentJedi

Disney is kid's stuff? Then WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PLAYING THIS GAME! If ignorance is bliss then this whole forum is an extremely happy place. The Final Fantasy characters are only guest stars, they'll never get worlds from their original games, so get the **** over it! Disney can't do dark storylines huh? Look at Lion King which has a young child led to believe he killed his father and runs off from home while his tyrannical uncle unleashes a reign of terror. Look at the Disney theme park attractions like the Tower of Terror or Phantom Manor. Look at some of the earlier Disney films and there's some REALLY dark stuff in there for "st00pid k!d$ stuff", like the entire Night on Bald Mountain sequence in Fantasia, the story of Sleepy Hollow in Adventures of Icabod and Mr Toad, Bambi's mother being shot to death by a hunter, the whole thing with the evil Queen in Snow White wanting the Huntsman to bring Snow White's heart IN A BOX!
So will you all just shut up about Disney being a crappy kids only thing?

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There'd Better Still Be Sora Riku And Kairi Either Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WONT THE FROUMS EXCEPT CAPS?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ALL OF THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CAPS! wEIRD. now it works... disney no take over kh or we sue, right? who's with me when i say that?

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
Disney is kid's stuff? Then WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PLAYING THIS GAME! If ignorance is bliss then this whole forum is an extremely happy place. The Final Fantasy characters are only guest stars, they'll never get worlds from their original games, so get the **** over it! Disney can't do dark storylines huh? Look at Lion King which has a young child led to believe he killed his father and runs off from home while his tyrannical uncle unleashes a reign of terror. Look at the Disney theme park attractions like the Tower of Terror or Phantom Manor. Look at some of the earlier Disney films and there's some REALLY dark stuff in there for "st00pid k!d$ stuff", like the entire Night on Bald Mountain sequence in Fantasia, the story of Sleepy Hollow in Adventures of Icabod and Mr Toad, Bambi's mother being shot to death by a hunter, the whole thing with the evil Queen in Snow White wanting the Huntsman to bring Snow White's heart IN A BOX!
So will you all just shut up about Disney being a crappy kids only thing?
i agree with that statement look at PoTC
but i also think it would not be as good as if square were running kh

FigmentJedi

Sora, Riku and Kairi ARE owned by Disney, not Square, so they'd still be in it. And Riku123698745, you sound EXACTLY like the crazed fans I was talking about. Thing is that there's nothing wrong with the Final Fantasy characters, it's just that they seem only tacked in so that fans like you and others will actually have a passing interest in the game and of course, get interested in the original characters and possibly have some interest in watching or rewatching Disney movies and reenergize that interest in Disney. I just really have a beef with the people that just want Final Fantasy and should just go play a Final Fantasy game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back