• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if in kingdom hearts 3 youre a bad guy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tooky

what if in kingdom hearts 3 youre a bad guy creating heartless and other evil things and trying to defeat the keyblade master??? just a theory:blushing: becouse in the secret ending it looks like theyre stealing the keyblades

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
That would rock.....but i doubt it, cause of all the story left in soras side

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wow so many to quote from. But I won't, because this is just my opinion. I think Sora is doing good things which is fine and dandy, but is inadvertantly wreaking havok on the worlds. He is opening the gates. Just another way for heartless and nobodies to get in. In my opinion

Hybrid Unknown

i personally agree with puri_riku....he has a good point...i think thats the most reasonable opinion here...it at least has smething to do with the seret video

A

Audo

Nice thought but Disney would never go for it unless maybe the bad guy turns ou good in the end or some other nonsense.

marafi

No way that wont happen though it would be a good storyline if they showed how he went from good to bad to good again. But really its unlikely.. Good idea though for storyline in fiction but really not going to happen.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
that would be awesome cause when sora a good guy i didnt like it

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
tooky said:
what if in kingdom hearts 3 youre a bad guy creating heartless and other evil things and trying to defeat the keyblade master??? just a theory:blushing: becouse in the secret ending it looks like theyre stealing the keyblades
Somethin that Disney has ALWAYS done in all of thier movies was the good vs. evil theme. Your theory is a evil vs. good theme. I don't think Disney would allow it.
(although it'd be cool to play as a villain. playable Sephiroth mode. That'd be awesome)

Pyro

Amros626 said:
Somethin that Disney has ALWAYS done in all of thier movies was the good vs. evil theme. Your theory is a evil vs. good theme. I don't think Disney would allow it.
(although it'd be cool to play as a villain. playable Sephiroth mode. That'd be awesome)

that would be so awesome if it was sephiroth that we get to play...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back