• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what if....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cous Cous

I was just wonderin, you know how the BHK is protecting Sora and all right?
Well what will happen to the BHK when Sora wakes from that crystal, because the BHK only started showing up after Sora began regaining his memories?

cursed keyblade

i read an interview with nomura stating that bhk is the protector of sora. im not sure where the interview is, but i will find it and post it on here. but if you mean what wil bhk do when sora doesnt need protection, then im not to sure what will happen. but i think the the unknowns (organiation) are trying to take down sora or the darker side of sora is and bhk is trying to prtect sora becuz sora is the only one who can open the door to light.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Nomura never said that the BHK was the protector of Sora. All Nomy said was that he was protecting Sora. Now, that doesn't automatically make him the big, head-hauncho protector, my dear.

Also, the reason for BHK, as you so put it, starting to show up after Sora regained his memories is quite simple: KH I was Sora's story, so it would only make sense for the story to revolve around Sora, not the BHK. For another thing, KH II is a new game, a new story; they need to introduce new characters to the plot to keep it interesting. We didn't know about the BHK in KH I because we weren't supposed to know about him in HK I.

Did I answer any of your petty questions?

Mighty_Joe_Z

monkeys eat lettuce AND smell like cabbage.......wow thats really off topic...........

i never heard any of this protector of sora business...just he was protecting him during the incident with axel...i think

A

ahrkin

i dont know about the protecting business but bhk in the fight scene looks so dam cool!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back