• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I'm sorry? I didn't quite get that. Do you mean to say, "What if the UEM defeats the three knights?"

If that's the case, then we don't really know. They were getting owned in the Secret Trailer, which tells you they might be defeated, but they could make a crazy comeback.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i dont think it would be too hard to belive that they could be defeated .. the uem was insanely strong .. but still ..i dont think they went down that easily .. if the were defeated .. im pretty sure there wouldve been a sign of uem, or if he died .. some1 wouldve taken his place ..

so yeah i dont think that they were defeated, or at least i hope they werent..

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Oh, the knights definitely lived afterwards. How would Braig have seen them if they were dead?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Oh, the knights definitely lived afterwards. How would Braig have seen them if they were dead?

well hey hades .. if you figure that the BBS vid happened about 11 years ago (give or take a year) .. then braig would have probly became a heartless along with the rest after about a year or 2 later .. which means that xehanort only studied under ansem for a short time .. and if aqua and ven are really dead .. then my bet is that he either saw them before the events of BBS .. or hes seen other masters aside from aqua terra and ven - now correct me if im wrong (but dont freak cause im only sayin what i rmemeber) ..but i think that nomura only said hes encountered previous weilders before sora .. not specifically those three but idk .. i havnt really read up on his interviews in a while ..so idk ...

i dont necisarily believe that ALL of them survived .. which makes me think that braig either saw other ones or saw theses three before hand .. cause look at aqua's armor and wheres ven? ,,, weve only seen terra from these events and on ... which could mean only he survived ..either way though, i dont think they were all defeated - interpret it how you want

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
well hey hades .. if you figure that the BBS vid happened about 11 years ago (give or take a year) ..

Yes...

then braig would have probly became a heartless along with the rest after about a year or 2 later .. which means that xehanort only studied under ansem for a short time ..

So?

and if aqua and ven are really dead .. then my bet is that he either saw them before the events of BBS .. or hes seen other masters aside from aqua terra and ven - now correct me if im wrong (but dont freak cause im only sayin what i rmemeber) ..but i think that nomura only said hes encountered previous weilders before sora .. not specifically those three but idk .. i havnt really read up on his interviews in a while ..so idk ...

No, it's been confirmed it's them he was talking about.

i dont necisarily believe that ALL of them survived .. which makes me think that braig either saw other ones or saw theses three before hand .. cause look at aqua's armor and wheres ven? ,,, weve only seen terra from these events and on ... which could mean only he survived

Possibly. But Nomura said he saw ALL THREE of them, or at least that's the way I interpreted it. Would you like to quote him so you can see if you agree?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Yes... So?
i only really mention the 10 year period thing with xehanort to show that braig would have had to see them during that very short period (or as i said before, most likely beofre the BBS vid) ... but you would think that if he did see them while xehanort was under ansem .. that xehanort'd remember more than he does - cuase i dont think that braig was the only one that saw them.. and that things would have been a little different had that been the case .. and with that being said - i think xehanort might have taken different actions then what he chose (if im right about braig not being the only one), specifically submitting to the darkness - cause if he was "sperhuman" .. he probly would been stronger as a whole being as apposed to splitting himself ... and i think that if he relle knew who he was (remember that the ansem repots claim that xehanort began to understand and rememeber) that he wouldve probly made more of an effort to realign himself with his past if he did see the knoghts while under ansems study but idk - sorry if thats confusing to you at all

No, it's been confirmed it's them he was talking about.

i thought it mighta been but i wasnt totally sure .. as i said though .. its been a bit since ive checked in on the interviews thouh

Possibly. But Nomura said he saw ALL THREE of them, or at least that's the way I interpreted it. Would you like to quote him so you can see if you agree?

i dont have the quotes .. so would you be able to do it .. along with the one that confirms that braig had seen those three knights ..lol please

but yeah thats how i interpreted it ...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i only really mention the 10 year period thing with xehanort to show that braig would have had to see them during that very short period (or as i said before, most likely beofre the BBS vid) ...

And? He might have only see them for that moment.

but you would think that if he did see them while xehanort was under ansem .. that xehanort'd remember more than he does - cuase i dont think that braig was the only one that saw them..

But maybe Braig was the only one who did see them. Or maybe the other apprentices did see, but keep it quiet from Xehanort.

and that things would have been a little different had that been the case .. and with that being said - i think xehanort might have taken different actions then what he chose (if im right about braig not being the only one), specifically submitting to the darkness - cause if he was "sperhuman" .. her probly would been strong as a whole being as apposed to splitting himself ... and i think that if he relle knew who he was (remember that the ansem repots claim that xehanort began to understand and rememeber) that he wouldve probly made more of an effort to realign himself with his past if he did see the knoghts while under ansems study but idk - sorry if thats confusing to you at all

Well, Xehanort might have been concerned about finding out who he was, but considered his research on the heart more important.

Xemnas is very concerned with remembering his past, from the look of things, so he might represent that part of Xehanort we didn't see in his heartless; his concern about finding out who he really is/was.

i thought it mighta been but i wasnt totally sure .. as i said though .. its been a bit since ive checked in on the interviews thouh

i dont have the quotes .. so would you be able to do it .. along with the one that confirms that braig had seen the knights ..lol please

but yeah thats how i interpreted it ...

Sure.

Question: We’d like to inquire about the new secret movie “Birth By Sleep”. In the new event “The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep”, Xigbar mentions a “group that wields Keyblades”. Is he talking about the 3 armored people in the movie?

Nomura: Yes, Xigbar witnessed them when he was a disciple to Ansem the Wise.

There you go.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
And? He might have only see them for that moment.

But maybe Braig was the only one who did see them. Or maybe the other apprentices did see, but keep it quiet from Xehanort.

you could be right about only braig seeing them - i was ony suggesting
but even still why would they hide it from xehanort - i dont think that they knew anything about xehanorts past .. and if xehanort relle did remember what had happened to him - id like to think he'd kept it private from the other apprentices ..so what reason would they have for hiding it from him?

Well, Xehanort might have been concerned about finding out who he was, but considered his research on the heart more important.Xemnas is very concerned with remembering his past, from the look of things, so he might represent that part of Xehanort we didn't see in his heartless; his concern about finding out who he really is/was.

all i know is that if i lost my memories and then rememeber people who i was connected to, and then saw them - i would be more inclined to follow my instincts and to learn more about what happened to me - and if he was superhuman ... he wouldnt have needed to sepereate himself at all .. im pretty sure that xehanort was much more powerful than his heartless or xemnas .. i just hthink his power was laying dormant within him (idk mayb cuase of the amnesia or w.e ..but this relle only applies if he WAS superhuman)

and my point about his past is that if he wasnt the only one that sawe the knights .. then he would have most likely gained a few of his memoreis back - shit though mayb he did and thats why xemans only remembers hate but idk ... i just dont think that briag saw them while xehanort was under ansem .. i think it was before BBS

and thanks for the quote by the way ... a big help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back