• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What inspires you?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
I like to do graphics. What inspires me to do them is other people who do them. Right now, my biggest inspiration for GFX is someone who goes by the name of ExMachina. I really like her stuff, and she is a really good artist as well. And some of the people here make me want to be the best that I can be at it.

So what I would like to know is who or what inspires you to do the things that you like to do. Like for example, if you like to draw, who orwhat inspires you to draw, or inspires you to write fan fics and so on.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
For me I love martial arts, people like colin lee who goes to our kungfu school is is going to be in the olympics even though he will only be 16 cause he is so good. Movies like house of flying daggers and hero inspire me cause of the beautiful fight scenes. Also I want to be a wild life bioligist/photographer. When I see people working with animals at zoos and stuff it really makes me want to do it. As well as tv shows when I see people working and helping them.

~Leo~

What inspires me to do anything, would be the crazyness of my dog. He does all this wierd stuff, inspires me.

Dark Sephiroth

I love to play soccer, I practive 4 hours every day and I play every saturday and sunday with my friends what inspired me to play soccer was Zinedine Zidane, I remember just being bored one day and I was switchin channels, and on one channel it has zidane playing soccer, and killin everyone so I said wow I can do this too if my dad can play and zidane can play SO CAN I!!! and no im so good at it :)

Girlygirl

It might sound dumb but I love money (who doesn't) which inspires me to spend moe and more on things, whether its clothes or something really important. I also love most talented music artists since they drive/inspire me to dance and sing

S

.Scarlet Letter.

This may sound emo or something, but depression inspires me. I'm under severe depression ,which makes me feel like a failure/emo. Therefore, this sadness makes me want to succeed and be joyful. XD
In short, it inspires me to work harder and put more effort in my pieces.
Also, emos suck. >=P

Diluted.Past

what inspires me.....hmmmm. well, i'd have to say all kinds of things. the achievements of others have always fueled my ambition to work harder. also, this may sound weird, but I get mad alot, and instead of venting that anger on appliances and my computer, i use it for other purposes like sports, drawing( angry pictures ftw!!), and sig making( grungy)

S

Shadow Soldier

L337 kybldmstr said:
heavy metal music, like Evanescence songs,

Yes... heavy metal...

And RTP, your lucky, boredom gets you to do things. =0 whenever im bored, i stay bored. Boredom inspires me to be bored and lazy giving me false truths telling me I did something important.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
L337 kybldmstr said:
Sex magic! Naw, j/k. Actually, heavy metal music, like Evanescence songs, really get me inspired.

Yeah man like when I work out heavy metal gets me pumped up. Evaneccence is beautiful though.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
What inspires me to do AMV's are just these elements...

- Emo/depressed feelings...
- rock music that have emo feelings.
- Anime that have action/drama/emo and angst.

That's all.

XxXHeartlessXxX

i love photography...
i'm inspired by my mom that she tells me i can do anything and accomplish anything so i love how she makes me feel great about my work
im also inspired by the great wonders around me and how one of my closest friends is blind and she can't see the world like i see it so i take pictures and it makes me greatful that i can show the world the beautiful things in life instead of all the destruction

Lil_Tortilla_Boy

its hard to tell cus my room has no windows and th
well the thing or person i would say that inspires me in life is....my dad, when i was young my dad and mom have split up, and the last time i ever saw my father he told me to be the best at everything i ever tried, to never let anyone tell me what i can or cant do, to live life to the fullest and never regret anything, and to get a good education for i wouldnt have to work my whole life like how he did.....those words are what inspire me and i keep those words close to me cus those are the words i last heard my dad say

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Certain people, for example the teachers at my dance school, are just so amazing and inspiring. I also find a lot of my friends very inspiring.

Boredom works for me too, not always in a good way. I was bored when I made that Kikyowhereareu fanclub >_>

And music.

cloud and ninja

what inpires me to do what i do is all thouse great rock and alternative artists out ther like ,AC/DC linkin park, seether, sum 41,nicklback trapt and much much more,im write songs that i hope real rock musicians will actually use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back