• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is a Chaser?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
It doesn't mean they cant keep killing them though, they might just be doing it to protect others from being attacked.
MIGHT MORPHON POWER RANGERS!!!! ha ha ha! go go go!
quidditch!!!

i bet they fly on keyblades and chase munny.
he he that would be great imagine a harry potter world in KH2 even though its not disney its WB but w/e

Mad Monkey

This topic officially marks the beggining of the KH3 speculation process lol.

I think that, as others have guessed, that these chasers are the so called 'third enemy'. I mean it all fits right? KH3, The THIRD enemy, there are 3 of the chasres in the trailer, Kiari, Riku, and Sora are 3, Donald, Goofy, and Sora..... wow... 3 is gonna be a big number in KH3...

I'm guessing that the chasers, due to their weilding the keyblades, do have hearts, and may possibly have some light inside of them.
Although they do seem to have a bit of a dark, evil look to 'em. Gah.. my head hurts.

R0XAS

hm, why are we worrying about KH3? it's still four years... AFTER the release of KH2 away..

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm thinking these Chaser people are persons who Chase souls OR Chase heartless to protect something who knows they could be protecting a village or there is a village of these Chasers. I'm sure it isn't another enemy they look like they are good in a way. lol this is just a thought.

Final-

rpg master said:
Chasers are the knights.

agree
there might be alot more of those knights
mayb kh3 is about the history of the keyblades? the first keyblade master? or the future when every1 can wield a keyblade so theres a war going on?

C

*Caucasian*

The thing is I think the chasers are good because the are weilding keyblade but the thing I dont get is why do the chasers got Soras keyblade I make me wonder are they the new key blade weilders and if they are Is sora just left off at destiny Island and killed him off and started off with new caracters (dosent make u wonder)

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
As before, Chasers can't be the Knights. Those are Keyblade Masters. Does Chaser actually sound heroic? Not really. They're villains of some sort.

The Knight's are obviously Sora, Kairi, and Riku. I feel the Keyblade War will be like the Jedi-Sith War from the Old Republic. Keyblade Masters on each side, fighting for control of the worlds and Kingdom Hearts itself.

I don't believe it will be a prequel. We've grown to love these characters, Square would be making a huge mistake. Considering there's still more story to tell.

C

*Caucasian*

I wonder what new keyblade sora will get I bett ya it will kick a$$

YoshiAngemon

Maybe it'll mean the creation of a new Online game, exclusively for the Playstation 3 - Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Wars, where you create your own character, and wield your own Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back