• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is better

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loseyourillusion

Website
www.clanvash.freewebspace.com
ps2 for sure. xbox is best for chaining it to someone and throwing them in a river.
besides xbox is satan reincarnated, plus i had a friend who got one and the power cord caught fire (which i thought was funny as hell after it happend cause i found it ironic after we were talking about this same subject a couple days earlier then it happend)

Yue

Radical fcuker.
I'd agree with axelslegwarmer. Problem with XBOX's controller, and XBox doesn't have enough good games. Though, my friend told me that they are going to completely redo XBox and call it Xbox 360 (Like a 360 degree turn, get it?)

darkweilder

I think that the ps2 is way better. Because the xbox doesn't have many games it's boring, but the few games that it does have make up for the lack of games. I still have to go with the ps2.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
PS2. I wouldn't wanna touch an XBox if it was the last one on earth. Yeah it has great graphics, but it has sucky gameplay, sucky games, and you'll need 200 people to lift the damn controller, and I don't have that many friends anyway.

Awards
PS2

Good Graphix. Better and wider variety of games. Easy controller use.
9.8/10

Xbox

Better Graphix than PS2. Some good games. Not many games though. Complicated controller use.
7.6/10

PS2 - Victor

the legend

Prodigys right, we got an XBOX for christmas, i didnt really want it though, my brother just wanted it so he could play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, lolz

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
For the moment it is the Xbox. The Xbox provides us with better Graphics, sound and occasionally Games ((Gawt I wanna play Ninja Gaiden ...)) But the playstation then on its side provides us with accessoires such as CD, DVD Etc etc

In the future, the Playstation 3 will rule over the Xbox2.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
This can be kinda hard . . . 80% of the time, the graphics of games look better on the Xbox and it also has Xbox Live. Xbox has good games like Halo 2, Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive 3, and more. So I'd say right now, Xbox has the better games, but I perfer a PS2 because I can watch DVDs on it too.

Unknown Zinko

Ps2. online is better, its free.More variety.

with the xbox live you have to pay and who the hell wants to do that when u can play for free on a ps2.With the exception of FF XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back