• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is it rated?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
It's rated Cero in japan, which is the equivalent to E or E-10 in the US. The way Japan rates things is different from the US tho, so theres still a possibility of it being rated T.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Rated T?
If they cuss, rip eachother's heads off, & there's blood every 5 seconds..........it's rated T.
I can't see a game with Disney being rated T?
Disney can't do that........they'll be just retarded & parents will throw a riot!!!!( that last part I made up, I doubt a riot will happen though)

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
BunnyCupCakes said:
Rated T?
If they cuss, rip eachother's heads off, & there's blood every 5 seconds..........it's rated T.
I can't see a game with Disney being rated T?
Disney can't do that........they'll be just retarded & parents will throw a riot!!!!( that last part I made up, I doubt a riot will happen though)

No . . . ripping each others heads off would make it rated M. Games are rated T when there are suggestive themes or more than average violence or light cussing. No gorey stuff or it's automaticaly rated M.

wertyer

burning in the the firey dephts of hell YAY ME!!!!
it could be rated teen because a tron ps2 game is rated teen and there is a pirates of a carribean game that is rated teen. And the haunted mansion and the chronicals of Narnia are all rated teen so i dont see why kh2 couldnt be rated teen, bt i still think it will be e 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back