• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the connection between characters ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness2009

I'm little bit confused, and i'd like to know what is the connection between characters as Master Xehanort, Xehanort, Ansem the Wise, DiZ, Ansem SoD, Xemnas and Terra.
I know that Ansem SoD is Xehanort's heartless and Xemnas is his nobody. And i know that Master Xehanort is just some bald guy who tries to kill Terra. But can you guys please explain where Master Xehanort came and is he same person as Xehanort ? Xehanort has his students and they studied door to the darkness and darkness in people's hearts. And who the hell is Terra, he just suddenly came like out of nowhere ? And is Terra + Master Xehanort = Xehanort ? Im like WTF !! Could you send me a picture of DiZ, Ansem the Wise, Master Xehanort and Xehanort. IM SO CONFUSED, but i'd like to know what is going on..

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Xehanort - The main antagonist of the Kingdom Hearts series. About 10 years before KH1, he was found by Ansem the Wise, near death and suffering from amnesia. He became Ansem the Wise's apparentice, and became very interested in the darkness of the heart. Despite Ansem the Wise's objections, he and Ansem's five other apperentices meddled with the darkness of the heart, and eventually gave in to darkness himself. His Heartless is Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, while his nobody is Xemnas.

Ansem the Wise/ DiZ: Ruler of Radiant Garden 10 years ago. He found and took Xehanort as his apperentice and was interested in the heart. However, upon realising that his experiements affected the stability of the worlds, he ordered his apperentices to cease the experiments. Once Xehanort became Xemnas, he banished Ansem into the realm of nothingness. In order to survive, Ansem focused on writing the Secret Ansem Reports and gave himself a new name: DiZ.

Terra: A Keyblade wielder in BBS. Based on recent evidence, we know that Terra dabbled in darkness and may have worked together with Maleficent to find the Princess o f Hearts. He believes that chasing the 'light' would lead him to Master Xehanort.

Master Xehanort - The antagonist of Birth By Sleep and a Keyblade wielder. He and his apperentice, the Dark Soldier, disappeared in the early part of BBS, causing Terra, Aqua and Ven to go on a journey to find him. Not much is known about him except that he is very powerful and may be attempting to open Kingdom Hearts or experimenting with Ven's memories.

The Terra + Master Xehanort = Xehanort is just a theory. Since Xehanort and Terra have similar physical attributes, we think that Master Xehanort somehow merged himself with Terra, as seen in the Birth by Sleep secret ending when Terra's eyes turned yellow - an indicator that someone is near darkness. The merge may form the Xehanort we know today.

This may be a lot to process and there may be some mistakes, due to the fact that I'm typing this from memory, but it should help you distinguish between these characters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back