• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the hardest square-enix rpg and the worst.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robd321

It the the hardest rpg for square-enix was star-ocean til the end of the time. The worst I say is Unlimited Saga.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I've played on many Square games but Square enix games, only really the final fantasy's So hardest would be....from what i can remember....FF X-2....well getting 100% anyway Xp and the worst would be FF crystal chronicles XD

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Hardest : FFX (Took me forever to beat the damn Wurm going to Bevelle)
Worst: FF-X2 (The music was displeasing and the story was ok compared to others)

Why was Crystal Chronicles the worst?

Emral

Bronze Member
Hardest:FFX
Worst: Please! You expect me to pick a bad Square game?

Ok.... I though Crystal Chronicles was great, not that much interaction between characters, but it wasnt that bad... I liked it *Hopes agrument wont start*

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, the absolute worst was Unlimited Saga it was so lame, and boring (no offense to anyone who likes this game) and as for the hardest? well, I too, would have to say that it was Final Fantasy X-2 with getting 100% completion. That was a royal pain to do all of that stuff. Especially if you did not have a guide or internet access

Elixa_07

Hardest: FF8 (but I cant really remeber how hard it was compared to now)
worst: FFx-2. I dont like it even though im trying to like it so that i can finish it more comfortably.

catz_keyblade67

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hardest: FFX/Star Ocean 3

Worst: Um... FFX-2

I cannot beat one of the last bosses on FFX and it is driving me utterly insane! As for Star Ocean 3, Im stuck Ive been stuck in this dungeon for almost 2 weeks now...

And FFX-2 was absolutely horrible. Square must have been high while thinking of this one, because all they did was take characters, tear them appart, then glue them together, only to tear them appart again.

B

ByrusOathbreaker

Hardest; VII ( in my memory)

Worst; probably..... at a push, Final Fantasy X. I hated the story. I hated the graphical style. I hated the battle system, and the way that every battle was the same (excluding bosses) I hated all the characters. I didn't waste my money on FFX-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back