• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is the most talked about thing you see mostly every day on t.v?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jag-wire

everyday i go to school a bunch of people are battling. but, they're doing yo mama jokes. a bunch of people at my school talk about Yo Mama. it's so freakin annoying. and it's on all the time. dang, those people watch too much tv.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
ahh everyone watches the Real World and watched Laguna Beach they always talked about it. I watched it too but I hated ALWAYS talking about those very annoying high maintenence people on those shows.... O ya alot of people are telling Yo Mamma jokes because of Yo Mamma but I don't think any of those yo mamma jokes are funny....

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
Kairi's Heart said:
ahh everyone watches the Real World and watched Laguna Beach they always talked about it. I watched it too but I hated ALWAYS talking about those very annoying high maintenence people on those shows.... O ya alot of people are telling Yo Mamma jokes because of Yo Mamma but I don't think any of those yo mamma jokes are funny....
That pretty much sums it up for me too. For some reason people enjoy watching shows with alot of sexual activity. >.>

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
jag-wire said:
everyday i go to school a bunch of people are battling. but, they're doing yo mama jokes. a bunch of people at my school talk about Yo Mama. it's so freakin annoying. and it's on all the time. dang, those people watch too much tv.

Hey, its funny, theres nothin else to do withhout getting in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back