• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is the story line to final mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axeloevl

if anybody knows the final mix theroy please tell!!!

this has been sponsord by "there and back again sig shop"
GET SIGNATURES AND AVATARS FROM HIM HE RULES he did mine!!!

MardukKurios

Well Final Mix (the KH1 one) isn't story-changed or something else.

The thing is with the Organization that you can fight Xenmas and the Optional Bosses Sephiroth and Ice-Titan, which weren't presented in Original KH (Japan)

You get an ansem report (i think there are 12 or 13, have to look again) and you get some new keyblades, which are diamond dust and one winged angel
new enemies and old ones new, mostly like clowns, colored

well you see a sequence with riku on the dark side etc...

well thats all i think story's the same

The Final Mix Productions are called Final (maybe) cause these are the FINAL changes of the game and the most important.
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, RE:CoM and KH2 Final Mix are the "true" Storyline and "true" Kingdom Hearts

Since it's traditional to KH you can call the Old Games just Beta Versions which are good enough to sell!

swizzle

You are such a drag..
Well Final Mix (the KH1 one) isn't story-changed or something else.

The thing is with the Organization that you can fight Xenmas and the Optional Bosses Sephiroth and Ice-Titan, which weren't presented in Original KH (Japan)

You get an ansem report (i think there are 12 or 13, have to look again) and you get some new keyblades, which are diamond dust and one winged angel
new enemies and old ones new, mostly like clowns, colored

well you see a sequence with riku on the dark side etc...

well thats all i think story's the same

The Final Mix Productions are called Final (maybe) cause these are the FINAL changes of the game and the most important.
Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, RE:CoM and KH2 Final Mix are the "true" Storyline and "true" Kingdom Hearts

Since it's traditional to KH you can call the Old Games just Beta Versions which are good enough to sell!
i think that he is talking about kh 2 fm+ not kh fm

teh new keyblades in kh2 fm+ are the roxas keyblade and i think a mushroom keyblade
your clothes change back to teh way they were in kh1 and it is called limit form.
you get to fight the mushrooms and it is part of jiminys journal
theere are new boss fights like the organization and new cutscenes

i think thats pretty much it

oh and i think nomaru said that the order in which you complete teh 2 games, re:COM and kh2+, will give you something new or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back