• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What keyblades do you want?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomhearts248

Website
www.freewebs.com
Okay I was just think of some cool keyblades and i came up with a theory. What if we could create our own keyblades! So I was thinking that if you could make your own keyblade what would pick. Put full details in it so we know what it would look like. This means the blade, the body, the handle, and the key.

Heres mine: Name: Cloud Strife Keyblade

Blade- Clouds wing he has on the back of him

Body- Cloud strife name on it and a light brown body

Handle- Regular keyblade handle

Keychan- The picture of cloud in combat postion

elaxeldiablo

Hades blade after u beat hades in the underworld. it would be a blade laced in blue fire.

RikuOfDarkness

Uhh... kingdomhearts248... you stole my sig... I made it myself... please don't steal it. If you really want a sig, PM me and I'll make you one. But don't steal...

As for keyblades... I just want the One Winged Angel keyblade we missed out on from Final Mix... it's not original - but I want it. o_O

kingdomhearts248

Website
www.freewebs.com
RikuOfDarkness said:
Uhh... kingdomhearts248... you stole my sig... I made it myself... please don't steal it. If you really want a sig, PM me and I'll make you one. But don't steal...

As for keyblades... I just want the One Winged Angel keyblade we missed out on from Final Mix... it's not original - but I want it. o_O

Sorry i thought it was cool i didnt know it said dont steal. Please make me one like this. Ill give you credit. Thanks!

Hellz_Bell

i want oblivion and pumpkin head (and if theres on in the POTC level then i want that one to)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
maybe a more angelic oathkeeper... like when you attack feathers would come out and it would make a quiet but deep bell chime sound (sorry i never liked the sound oathkeeper made)

Twilight12

I see oblivian and oath combined or Convex Keyblade hey it might be here but not in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back