• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Level Do You Have To Be To...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
You need to have your hp at least one full bar long, you can have both the green hp bar and the blue, but i think you should, for sure, have the green one maxed out. also, you need to have as many blizzard cards as you can hold. Sleights aren't too much help in this battle, just have considerably high hp, and a good deck and you'll win.

That's how i do it when i fight him, and i've beat sora mode at least 7 times.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I don't mean to brag, but I beat hades at level 11, it requires a lot of moving around and constant cure use. As mentioned above, sleights are not much use in really any boss battles in Sora's Story.

The_Blindfolded

a hint for all boss fights : stock up a set with alot of 0 cards and and some high cards then every time the boss use a sleight or a elexir use a 0 card then after some time the boss can only use normal attacks and u can beat it easy

H

heartwarrior

all u have to do is keep attackin him and block his fire balls

H

heartwarrior

it should do a good combo
icon14.gif

black acid

Heros need Villains
dvlslilangel said:
No matter how hard I try I cannot defeat Hades(sp?)!! I keep trying to level up my cards, hp, and combo's, but he keeps beating me!!!!1

Does anyone know what level you need to be to defeat him? Or what you need to do exactly?

your has foolish as your sig....hmp love what a load of crap., u should be at least at level 12 to15 to beat this punk of a god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back