• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level do you need to be on to beat Xemas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roxy200620

Also if you know how to beat him or ways to please let me know. Maybe like most people my sister and I only have magic and some postions and we've been dying most of the time please help. Also if you know how to find the HP please let me know, thanks a bunch. :cursing:

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
(whats the point of bumping?)
n e wys... 75 and up!
all keyblades especially ultima
strong enought to @ least keep sephy 1/2 his life total... if you can actually beat him... then youre invincible!!!

----Edwin aka Theory Master

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Easy-40
Normal-50
Hard-60

Get the Ultima Keyblade, it helps, A LOT!
If u keep running through TWTNW & TWTN, you will get enough items indue time
(equip Sweet Memories, Meteor Staff, Genji Shield, Lucky Lucky [on all characters
who have it], and Lucky Ring).

Oh, and posting more than once on purpose is (like Mythological Omega said) not a good thing.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I'd say level 50. Hes not very hard. The ship battle is the hardest, but you just need allot of HP for that battle. I'd say you will be fine at level 50, but if you want to be sure, go for maybe level 60.

~Axel_Riku~

The first time that I went against him I waited till I was level 99 then went and beat him like that.
And try using your Power, Magic, and Defense boosts on yourself as well. And I say by time you get to the final one in the white room, keep your health above HALF, because if you get to low then you could run into some major trouble.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I would suggest at least Level 60 if you do not have Ultima. I had Ultima, and I beat him on 50. Just be sure to block most attacks and to have Curaga.

D

Deleted member 36435

Well I reccomend lvl 50+ Oblivion,Decisive Pumpkin or Ultima Keyblade all work, buy a bunch of hi-pots from the Moogle in TWTNW and by the way you asked how much HP Xemnas has here is a list
Stage one:1000
Stage two: 1200 and 1500
Stage three:1000
Stage four: 1500

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Honestlly Xemnas was the easist boss I've ever fought (next to the guy at Beast's Castle) but I'd say about level 40 or 50 use a strong weapon like oblivion to fight him and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back