• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What made you buy the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkey_Sora

Last summer (Not the current ending one) My firend brought it over and I started playing finish, so I bought my own copy and finished it a second time

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I got it cos my sis was nagging on about it bein a brilliant Disney game, so i bought it for her, she got stuck on first Darkside (she was 6) and then i thought, "this is actually proper good", and got hooked...

Soul-Reaper

i first played it at my friends house after he told me it was a amazing game. and he was right . the next week i went out and bought it .that was about 2003

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
I saw the commercial and loved the song soo much!I just turned on the t.v. every minute to see if the commercial was on just to hear da song xD!3 or 4 years later(yeah kinda forgot about how much I wanted the game and started buying other games instead)I finally get it and When i turn it on and see the intro with da awesome graphics im like"Holy SH*T!"and i've been a fan ever since. :D

Rustkin

Website
www.myspace.com
My sister got it for her birthday because it was disney and she loves disney and i would watch her play it because i thought it was stupid that disney and SS made a game together and that Disney would ruin SS style. Then i started playing it and got hooked and beat it way before my sister did.

this is how I brought Kingdom Hearts

I heard the song on the commerical..... And I thought.. "this song rocks! I WANNA HEAR MORE!!" then I had to choose which gba game to buy.. pokemon leafgreen or chain of memories. I looked at pokemon leafgreen and I thought to myself.. This is a waste of money... It's just a remake.. Then I decided to buy chain of memories. it was like december 31. I started playing it on the way home. It was so good I couldn't stop. Then on like april or march, I wanted Kingdom Hearts. And thats the end of that chapter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back