• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

What part are you at?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora16

Awards
What part are you at on the Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories? I am just curious. No reason actually.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Awards
In Sora mode, I have beaten the game and am wandering through Castle Oblivion, activating Treasure Spots trying to find some more Ultima Weapon cards. I have beaten Sora mode about 5 times.

In Riku Mode, I have beaten the game and am in the room with the door leading to the final battle with Ansem. I have beaten Riku Mode about 7 times.

sili~*

Awards
Website
khfanforall.deviantart.com
CoM:I'm in sora mode at neverland trying to get stronger before I fight Captin Hook.
KH:LvL 100. About to beat Ansem. I've beaten it 3 times already.

diogo14

Awards
In KH i've beaten ansem for about 10 times in CoM i'm trying to get stronger to kill larxene the 2nd one after you finnaly beat the dark riku IV