• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What part of KH did you enjoy playing the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

I liked running around as a Heartless xD The way he walks is just hillarious... When I first saw my brother do it, I thought he hacked the game or something o_O.

Riku's Shadow

I basically liked going through HalloweenTown and killing Ansem.....ha ha...

R|I|K|U|
My anti-drug......if you haven't guessed......

Schmie14

i liked flying around the clock tower, it just was soo cool just flying to the top, then falling all the way down and not dying.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
I liked:
1) Fighting possesed Riku
2) Going through Hollow Bastion the first time and experiencing all the cool parts of the story that happen there
3) Walking around as a Heartless
4) Watching Sora unlock his heart and die. It's not often that they pretend to kill off the main character.
5) Getting the Ultima Weapon. That thing is the most beautiful weapon.

D

Dark Heart

I liked all the optional bosses. Sephiroth, Ice Titan, The Phantom, Kurt Zisa. They were AWESOME!!!!!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Gotta love Destiny Islands...so peaceful. Then there is the Riku boss fight in Hollow Bastion, before you turn into a heartless. Awesomeness. :)

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
I liked Hollow Bastion, because of the structure and the music. It was awesome. Oh and the fight with Riku, Malificent, Dragon, Riku II, and the Behemoth.
Also Liked the Colliseum.

The Sniper

I like the start FMV, ending FMV and most of all the 100% FMV...But in the game i think it was TRaverse town...it's such a cool place...

B

BhK master

I mostly liked the fighting the way the fighting is developed it is awesome especially bosses such as cerberus , riku , ansem , and both malefincents and king triton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back