• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What religion are you? (quiz)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
A friend sent me this quiz, it shows you what religion your most compatable with, i found it kind of interesting acctually. Since im kind of confused about what i am, it helped me a bit, i hope it helps you guys out to.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907&first=yes

this isnt meant to be offensive, i just thought ti would be interesting to compare results.

here were my results

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

96%

Satanism

96%

agnosticism

96%

Buddhism

71%

Islam

67%

Paganism

58%

Hinduism

46%

Judaism

38%

Christianity

29%

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
You scored as agnosticism.

agnosticism

88%
Paganism

79%
Satanism

71%
atheism

67%
Buddhism

63%
Islam

50%
Judaism

46%
Hinduism

46%
Christianity

it's not that i don't believe in God, it's that i don't know if he exists or not..... i wasn't brought up to go to church my parents gave me the choice of wut i wanted to be.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Hmm... neat....

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

79%
Paganism

63%
Satanism

58%
agnosticism

54%
Islam

50%
Buddhism

50%
Judaism

46%
Hinduism

21%
Christianity

17%

king-DAVID

agnosticism

75%
Buddhism

67%
Satanism

50%
Christianity

46%
Judaism

42%
Paganism

25%
atheism

25%
Islam

21%
Hinduism

8%

I was kinda surprised by the satanism one.It's pretty high up on the list.Even though this test doesn't really prove anything......I think

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
You scored as Paganism.

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism= 79%

Buddhism=67%

Islam=63%

Hinduism=63%

Satanism=63%

agnosticism=58%

Christianity=54%

Judaism=38%

atheism=21%

Hm..intersesting.....XD
I'm not even a satanist either..weird..
But I knew I'd score something of what I got..^^

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Thats all im Saying

I don't know

You scored as Judaism,

Your views are closest to those of Judaism. If you are not a Jew, do more research on Judaism and possibly become one; however, realize that Conversion to Judaism is difficult. Judaism was the first of the Abrahamic faiths; it precedes both Christianity and Islam.

Judaism
92%

agnosticism
75%

Buddhism
67%

Christianity
67%

Islam
67%

Paganism
58%

Hinduism
50%

atheism
33%

Satanism
17%

I was surprised that I scored Judaism, I never knew my views were close to a Jew's. I was also surprised that Buddhism, Christianity, and Islam, were equal, since I'm Christian. If I was born in the middle-east I might have become one of the Islamic extremists fighting over there in the middle-east, not saying I want to...

Kunoichi

You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

atheism - 100%
Satanism - 100%
Buddhism - 50%
agnosticism - 50%
Judaism - 42%
Islam - 42%
Paganism - 33%
Christianity - 0%
Hinduism - 0%

---

...xD

:| It makes sense...sorta. The word 'satanism' still makes me think of a devil-worshipping cult, though. >>;

Awards
Religion isn't something I like to talk about with myself, for reasons Starprincess knows why. I'll say this though, I scored a 100% on Satanism.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
here is mine
88% paganism
79%buddhism
79%statanism
71%agnosticism
67%Islam
50%Hinduism
46%judism
38%Christianity
29%atheism

lol that right boy

i r a buddhist so that right

Website
www.myspace.com
My results:

atheism: 100%

agnosticism: 100%

Buddhism: 50%

Hinduism: 50%

Judaism: 33%

Paganism: 33%

Islam: 33%

Satanism: 33%

Christianity: 0%

=\

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism: 96%

atheism: 71%

Paganism: 71%

Buddhism: 63%

agnosticism: 54%

Judaism: 29%

Hinduism: 8%

Islam: 8%

Christianity: 0%

starry_eyed_hero

You scored as Buddhism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there are Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by ignorance of the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result from such ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment. (4) The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually divided into three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha taught that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Buddhism

79%
Satanism

71%
agnosticism

63%
Christianity

63%
Paganism

63%
Islam

54%
Hinduism

50%
Judaism

25%
atheism

21%

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm completely surprised! Here's my results:

You scored as Islam.
1110081666Islam_green-white.jpg

Your beliefs are most similar to those of Islam. Do more research on Islam and possibly consider taking the shahadah and officially becoming a Muslim, if you aren't already. Despite the actions of some - who go against the teachings of Islam - Islam is a religion of peace; the word "islam" means "peace through submission to God." "Muslim" means "one who submits to God." Islam is the third of the three Abrahamic faiths, and it shares much with Judaism in Christianity; its differences are the acceptance of Muhammad as the last and final prophet, and the oneness of God - in other words, that Jesus, though he was a revered prophet, was not in fact God, and only one God exists. Apparently the Taliban could not read (though their name means "students"), because the Qur'an states that men and women are equal as believers, and that all believers should be educated and seek knowledge. Modesty in dress and behavior is required in Islam for both men and women to preserve the values of society and move the emphasis from superificial appearance to intelligence, knowledge, and God.

1110081666Islam_green-white.jpg

100%Buddhism

88%agnosticism

75%Hinduism

71%Satanism

58%Christianity

50%Paganism

50%Judaism

46%atheism

There's more of a chance the religion for me is Satanism that Christainity, if my father found out, he's make me go to church, not every Sunday, but every chance he got!

Libra

Your Ending Theme

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism

100%

Satanism

92%

Buddhism

75%

Islam

67%

atheism

58%

Judaism

42%

Paganism

38%

Christianity

13%

Hinduism

8%

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Im a muslim... oh Crap......

You scored as Satanism.

Satanism

100%
Buddhism

79%
Judaism

75%
Islam

71%
agnosticism

54%
Hinduism

46%
atheism

46%
Paganism

33%
Christianity

8%

~*Kamberlyn*~

Satanism

79%
atheism

67%
Hinduism

67%
agnosticism

63%
Buddhism

63%
Judaism

46%
Islam

46%
Christianity

38%
Paganism

29%

No, I'm not a bad person. I try to be good. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back