• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What`s Your Favorite Part In Kingdom Hearts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

Well my favorite part in kingdom hearts is when you see Riku the last time before u seal KINGDOMHEART`s AND when you say your good`byes to king mickey and Riku!!

oblivion seeker

My favorite part would have to be when Sora stabs himself to release Kairi's heart, and then he falls dow, and right when Kairi is about to catch him, he blows up! But Donald yelling kind of kills that scene... =/

NJMIgnatio

-RiKu-DaNgEr- said:
Well my favorite part in kingdom hearts is when you see Riku the last time before u seal KINGDOMHEART`s AND when you say your good`byes to king mickey and Riku!!

I like to see Cloud getting stepped on by Cerberus.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
I'll go easy on all of you partial newbs, but for the rest of you on this thread, I'm surprised, you should already know that there has already been a thing exactly like this. I hate whenver I see stuff like this.
Sadly, it seems that just about every topic here in the Kingdom Hearts section these days are just remakes of old threads.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Kingdom Clasm said:
I'll go easy on all of you partial newbs, but for the rest of you on this thread, I'm surprised, you should already know that there has already been a thing exactly like this. I hate whenver I see stuff like this.
Sadly, it seems that just about every topic here in the Kingdom Hearts section these days are just remakes of old threads.

Well to be fair, we've all about exhausted everything to do with KH, so all new threads will most probably be pointless, or remakes, just like this one...

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
chaywa said:
Well to be fair, we've all about exhausted everything to do with KH, so all new threads will most probably be pointless, or remakes, just like this one...

Maybe, but I could think of a lot more other interesting and useful topics to put up. I have in the past. Well, I guess it's good for the all of the newbs and everybody who didn't get a chance to post on the topics before.

Sora22

oblivion seeker said:
My favorite part would have to be when Sora stabs himself to release Kairi's heart, and then he falls dow, and right when Kairi is about to catch him, he blows up! But Donald yelling kind of kills that scene... =/

I agree, that is my favorite scene too, I like how they have it with the music playing in the background, really makes it a cool scene! :)

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
my favorite part is when sora unlocks his heart to release kairi's heart in hollow bastion.

Onite

I liked when Goofy ran in front of Sora to protect him from Riku's blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back