• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What should I do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xircs-Number I

My Kingdom Hearts II disk is suddenly not working and I have no idea why.Last time a KH2 disk wasnt working it had a huge scrath on it but i exchanged and got this one and now its not working after it has been for over a month.Ive tried cleaning it with a dry cloth but it didnt work and blowing on it wont either.Please give me some suggestions on what to do.

Haruko

You could try taking it back again, after a month they can take it back, I know in some places you can take it back after a year like my KH2 , my game store told me if anything happens to it after a year you can take it back. It might just be like that for them. I still think you are able to take it back.
on to a question...
Did you try putting other games in your PS2 to see if it does the same thing?

Haruko

Then take it back ,it may just be that you are getting the defected copies by chance just take it back don't be ashamed if you have to do it a second time.

Valentyne

This is happening with my silent hill 4 cd. It happened to my original KH disc in which all my other games worked. If it says disc read error just keep restarting and reinserting the disc it may eventually work or what we did was take apart the ps2 and clean it (very dirty) and then everything worked fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back