• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What song from DDR Super Nova do you think was hard ?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arashi

Well i've been playing DDR for a bit and my legs hurt ^-^" But thats not the point anyways I think the song [Love Shine] was hard -_-" ohh man im not even going there .... =] So yes I would like to know what song was hard for you ?!

Haku

<3
Well i've been playing DDR for a bit and my legs hurt ^-^" But thats not the point anyways I think the song [Love Shine] was hard -_-" ohh man im not even going there .... =] So yes I would like to know what song was hard for you ?!

I agree, that song to me was hard to beat you won't believe how many times I thought I was going to get sick while trying to finish the song without any mistakes.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
DDR Super Nova? Uh...is Daisenkai in there? Cuz that's HARD. If not, Love Shine it is ^^;;

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
ive been playing DDr for years. and im so used to playing In the Groove, which has way harder songs, that none of the DDr songs are that hard anymore.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
LOVE LOVE SHIIIIIIIIIIIINE, YEAH YEAH YEAH, YEEEEAH!

Ahaha. That song brings back many lulzy memories.

But yeah, I'd agree with you.

Desert_Punk

I find Xepher in challenge mode quite challenging. As well as Dance Dance with a X2 mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back