• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what the happiest moment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade weilder

i know som1 asked about the sadest moment, but what the happiest. [i like the part after the creds when kiari brings sora the note from king mickey, cause u know its the thing thats gonna kik off kh3

Ayden16

I think the happiest moment is when Sora and Kari meet in The World that never was and they hug and stuff or the end where he's like we're back and she says you're home.

Doushitemo

The happiest part was either at the end when they're all back on the island, or when Sora finally sees Riku again, even though
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
All of the end in World That Never Was. Its one reunion after another with question after question answered.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
The little Brokeback Mountain thing they had goin' there when Sora and Riku were reunited.

JOKING, of course. but strangely enough, it WAS when Sora was the happiest.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Let's see here:
-Meeting the characters at Port Royal
-Seeing Sora, Donald, and Goofy again
-Listening to the Atlantica songs while I play the minigames
-Seeing and playing as Roxas
-Finally get to hear what Tifa, Aerith, Cid, Yuffie, Cloud, and Sephiroth will actually sounds like for FFVII AC
-Realtime battle mode and using either Valor, Master, and Final forms cause I feel more powerful than ever.
-Being in Disney Castle and also in Timeless river while playing Monochrome Dreams, Timeless River's world theme song.
-Meeting and fighting alongside with my favorite FF characters.
-Fighting Sephiroth
-Sora, Kairi, and Riku reunite together finally
-Meeting up and seeing Mickey Mouse. Also playing as him!
-Fighting alongside with famous Disney characters and using the the limit from each of them. Whenever I use a limit with a Disney character, I feel like groups of friends are helping each other to defeat the darkness they're facing.
-Fighting along side Riku. I feel like fighting alongside with my true best friend no matter what he or she is, it's who he or she is as being my best friend.

lv_kh0720

the ending, happiest part, for them, as for me, i "almost" cried coz kh2 is over :D

to see the nobodies with their originals, i can finally see them after long, long battles

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Hot_Chocolate said:
prolly seeing that goofy
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Heh, that part was really really good. I knew they wouldn't
Spoiler Spoiler Show
but wow! It certainly was a very awesome moment...Mickey was really
Spoiler Spoiler Show

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
When I saw

Spoiler Spoiler Show

In truth, it was 12:30am (since I'm off school for Easter XD and don't have to go to bed till late...) and I had to control my squeeing because everyone else was in bed. :( But I also loved

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back