• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was KH missing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToaofGamecube

What was missing in KH that could be improved? The little things style.
I say more NPC's.

pap64

In my opinion, the worlds should've been more inmersive. At times I felt like I was walking around a room with the walls painted to look like a certain Disney world (Wonderland is guilty of this, the Queen's courtroom is the worst offender).

I agree with the previous poster that more NPCs to interact with would've been welcome. I know the stars of the game are the Disney and Square characters and that the worlds are being invaded by darkness, but what's the deal with the worlds being desolate?

And I think the story should've been less repetitive about the theme of darkness. There are speeches that go on and on about hearts and darkness, darkness and dark and it just became preachy.

It was also missing a tolerable camera and the fun part of the gummi ship sequences ;) .

-pap64

moogles

Some of the worlds could have been longer such as Neverland. That world can literally be beaten in less than 10 minutes.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
unknown_boy said:
black people. Damn Right, i said it. The game was missing black people

LOL. It's nearly impossible to see someone black among some Japanese kids and some animals that can walk and talk like people.

Anyway, one thing that's missing from this game that would've made it perfect was more and better techniques, combos even. You tap X and he repeats the same combo unless you have blitz. If you wanted to do another technique, you had to scroll down and still press x. I think the combo could've been much better if everything froze and you had a minute to enter a combination of buttons to perform a different techniuqe or combo.

passionate_death

Website
www.freewebs.com
I think that there should have been more battles. after a while, once you reached a high enough level, they're all rather repetative. I was also mad that i couldn't go into to the castle but i heard that's a level for KH 2 ^.^ and there could have been more to the worlds as well...i know traverse town like the back of my hand

tdude_6

The battle could have been faster paced. With more combos. Also more worls and longer worlds cause the game is rely short once you look at it. and monstro should not have been there because that guy is useless. I mean ther isn't even a keyhole there. and stronger keyblades

ToaofGamecube

Scarecrow said:
Full frontal nudity?
Well, many KH fans could not get a game like that, therefore....
But anyways, I actually liked the Gummi ships. First time through I hated it and I warped whenever possible. But now when I just go one world away I fly. It's fun when one ship is the fastest and most maneuverable thing on earth, then you transform it into the most powerful thing on earth (why combine when you can transform?) I like the idea of the new gummi ships.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Hahaha! More black people, definitely! I really wish some of the worlds were a little longer and I love tiny details(maybe that's why Hollow Bastion was one of my favorite worlds!) I feel like the rooms could have been a little bigger...as if you are REALLY IN A ROOM OR OPEN SPACE! I know that you want to beat the game as fast as possible the first time, but by the second time you really wish there was more! More minigames would have been awesome and little sidequests. Maybe not like FFX-2 where you'd be doing sidequests more than your actual mission, but spicing the story line up a little bit! After a while mashing the X button constantly becomes a little tedious so I really like the idea that you guys came up with about combos and what not. The story line was pretty good but sometimes I'd just want to make Sora stop being so emo about the darkness and hearts and think about something else. He is the keyblade master and he has to deal with saving the world from darkness, but sometimes those cutscenes wouldn't even entertain you. It'd just be like a replay of something Squall said a few minutes ago!

ToaofGamecube

Ok, I just want to make a point. People say the heart-darkness stuff gets annoying. Well I disagree. I love KH, and I think the storyline is great. The symbolism and stuff is really powerful and I love it.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
it would have been cool if final fantasy characters could fight w/ you in battles, but i guess kh2 will cover that. and speaking of final fantasy characters, what the hell was cid highwind doing behind a counter building gummi ships? he should have been kicking people's asses w/ his spear.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I think that they sould nave had the americain and Final Mix sinced so no one missed any thing(like the trash can boss, the unown in Hallow Bastion, and the cool fight between Cload and Seph)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back