• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what was so bad about the organisation's plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamietl

all they wanted to do was to become whole again, using kingdom hearts, what was so wrong about that? so why did sora feel like he had to polish off half the order members, (besides that they seemed to always attack him).

also why didn't riku explain to sora what happened at castle oblivion to sora, as hes still seemingly oblivious that the order hae tried to do him in before.

in other words hes pointlessly killed off all the members that hes even seen.

Red Echidna0

What's WRONG?
The METHODS they used to try an achieve their goal.
Think about all of the things they did, all of the people they put in danger in order to be whole.
Personally I just liked pwnin em.

jamietl

ok, yeah so they were a bit violent, they just chose the quickest route. and plus i doubt they understood danger or sympathy, as they were unable to feel anything because they had no hearts. all their mistake's were was just bumbling about, knowing no better.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
all they wanted to do was to become whole again, using kingdom hearts, what was so wrong about that? so why did sora feel like he had to polish off half the order members, (besides that they seemed to always attack him).

also why didn't riku explain to sora what happened at castle oblivion to sora, as hes still seemingly oblivious that the order hae tried to do him in before.

in other words hes pointlessly killed off all the members that hes even seen.
lol yes but they did end up taking hearts from massive amounts of people who otherwise might not have lost theirs for a long time. he didn't explain it because it wasn't neccesary to do so. notice how CoM barely involves itself in KH2.

ok, yeah so they were a bit violent, they just chose the quickest route. and plus i doubt they understood danger or sympathy, as they were unable to feel anything because they had no hearts. all their mistake's were was just bumbling about, knowing no better.
they admited they remembered what it was like to feel emotions. they did know better obviously. notice what they tried to do with Roxas? cruel and cold-hearted. however did they deserve to be completely wiped out probably not. but they wouldn't stop attacking me in the game so i had to wipe them out. lol

Red Echidna0

Probably because most people didn't know that it was the sequel to KH1 at the time unless they checked the KH site.

Edited due to spelling lol.

jamietl

when did they remember any feelings??? when you kill xemnas at the end sora asks him if he remembered feelings, and he sad he didn't. axel only thought that he was feeling feelings with roxas because roxas made him feel like he had a heart, (only instance in which emotion is shown).

youre right though, its a shame they kept attacking us, we just had to kill them : (.

Red Echidna0

That was Xemnas, Demyx and Axel showed their emotions the most I think. (That sentence goes along way considering all of them hardly showed any)

Red Echidna0

I'm taken information from mine and others peoples posts, please inform me if this is inappropriate or breaking any forum rules.

Roxas has a whole range of emotions, Axel seems to get some of his from the connection to Roxas, and all of the organization members have such passion for getting back their hearts.

Namine is to Kairi is not the same as Roxas is to Sora, Sora became a heartless at one point.

Roxas, Axel and maybe Demyx have emotions, you can tell maybe they're more "special exeptions".

Demyx had emotions, could could tell. Saix didn't he was like a robot.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Nicely put, Red Echidna0 and jamietl.

Basically, they didn't noe how much they were causing people to suffer, due to them not having any emotions. Maybe that's why Roxas left, or Axel... Wait... why did Roxas leave again? Wasn't he confused or something? Anyhow, I think that's why Axel left the organization, because of the unfairness of the organizations plans. They were doing what was best for them, not caring about the safety of others.

Aukush

Website
irc-galleria.net
I feel like a nobody sometimes..
Like I'm lacking something very important..
It's just something I can't get out of my head..
When something bad happens (for example, a person whom I've
known for my whole life died), I don't even feel sad..
I'm never happy anymore.. I'm just.. Numb.
All I think about is how to make myself feel again..

I understand the Nobodies..
If there was anything I could do, I'd do it.

Only thing is.. I still have a conscience..
So I could never hurt anyone, to help myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back