• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was the whole point of Roxas anyway?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GummiGambler

I loved this game so far (I'm saving the final battle for tomorrow, I got work in the morning, but I've read most of the spoilers) but why was Roxas even added to the storyline? I mean, I spent about three hours playing as Roxas and getting attached to his character, his town, his friends and his story. Then he disappears until the game is near over, and I don't even get to really fight him as Sora, it's just a short movie of them fighting. He should've a much bigger part of the game if you ask me.

He seemed desperate towards the end of his days in Twilight Town. He knew his days as an individual were coming to an end. There was like so much potential for his character. He could've started searching for Sora by traveling to other worlds, finishing the jobs Sora started, like finishing off Jafar. Or he could've become obsessed with becoming whole and attempted to hunt and kill Sora and steal his heart for his own. Or there could've been a cool plot twist, like he was Riku's Nobody or something or that he somehow earned a heart of his own. Anything more would've been cool.

I don't see how Roxas could even play a role in the next game. Unless it's some kind of prequel to KH2 where he's on an adventure before getting knocked out and taken to Diz.

That's pretty much my only complaint about the game. Awesome game. Not enough time given to Roxas, Axel and Kairi though if you ask me.

Zetsu

The whole point was to show you Roxas's story, he doesn’t really have any more impact then what it already shows in the game, the main purpose was also just to show you what went on during the time sora and the gang where asleep in the mansion, it would also not have been a good idea if the game turned out to be some what like Halo 2 where you play as both characters but at different times, for many that would separate them from sora

holaloha

They were trying to get us attached to Roxas, to make the story sad once he fused with Sora. He fused with Sora right when you start playing as Sora. I still think that we should have been able to fight Roxas instead of that cutscene, that would have been cool.

Reigen

I agree with Holaloha. That would've been cool if you could fight again Roxas. More or less, ( i don't want to spoil the ending.) I guess you could say that when you think that all nobodies should be destoryed ( org. 13 for ex.) some nobodies don't have to fade and can still live on. ( only with their original as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back