• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

:confused: What world is sora's home world? coz after kh1, what world did he go to? and in deep jungle, he saw the progector, and saw a castle, and said it was familiar. What castle was that? I don't think it was the disney castle or hollow bastion. What do you think?

AForgottenMemory

Well Destiny Islands is supposed to be Sora's homeworld. As for the castle on the projector it's been said to be Hollow Bastion.

The reason Sora recognised it was because at the time, Kairi's heart was still within him and so it was actually her memory...i hope that makes sense to you lol.

sinharvest_angel

sora's original home for the last time is DI, that world u saw in the progector was twilite town NOT HB, HB doesnt have any evergreen trees

AForgottenMemory

That was NOT Twilight Town on the projector. Twilight Town wasn't even a concept when KH's was being made!

Also the world of Hollow Bastion was practically destroyed so it's very possible there were tree's there, unless you're telling me you really believe that the whole world consisted only of a castle... :rolleyes:

By the way, welcome to the forums Welshcake :D

DarkOblivion

hmm now that I am digging in my minds, I do remember seeing trees on the projector, and hallow bastion realy had NOO trees.

also what you say about Twilight was not even a concept is total shit.

in the "another side another story" you see twilight town.

AForgottenMemory

Where has it ever been confirmed that in "another side another story" it is Twilight Town? It's purely speculation! I'm neither saying it is or that it isn't but it hasn't been confirmed.

But anyway we have not seen any castles in Twilight Town or likely to. On the projector it is a castle and it would all tie in with the story of KH if it were Hollow Bastion. I don't believe they had the whole idea of Sora remembering Twilight Town that far back when they weren't even sure if the game would be a success or not to spawn a sequel.

Also "another side another story" was put into the American and European versions of the game as an extra, it wasn't in the original Japanese version of the game. In other words when the part with the projector was written, twilight town was not a concept.

sinharvest_angel said:
sora's original home for the last time is DI, that world u saw in the progector was twilite town NOT HB, HB doesnt have any evergreen trees

how do you know that they're green?/?

oh and u mean by evergreen trees it's disney castle.. I can tell by the odd shapes.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nope, a loong time ago, KL clearly proved it was Hollow Basiton. Sora's heart was connected to Kairi's, and thats why Sora said "I remember this place" or w/e. Because Kairi used to live there.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Welshcake said:
:confused: What world is sora's home world? coz after kh1, what world did he go to? and in deep jungle, he saw the progector, and saw a castle, and said it was familiar. What castle was that? I don't think it was the disney castle or hollow bastion. What do you think?
1.) Sora's homeworld is Destiny Islands. Don't know why he wasn't sent back. Maybe his will to find Riku, or the fact that he was launched somewhere else when the worlds returned through these shooting stars out of Kingdom Hearts. Don't really know why he turned up at the crossroads. One of those probably.
2.) The castle looked familar beause Kairi was in Sora's Heart. I think it happened when Kairi lost her heart and she passed through Sora on Destiny Islands. Well Kairi's heart is what made Sora remember those photo's so thats why it looks familar.

sinharvest_angel said:
I guess you mean Twilight Town. No it wasn't because when the designers made the game Twilight Town wasn't known to be in KH2. So nope. And for the last time? okay then.

DarkOblivion said:
hmm now that I am digging in my minds, I do remember seeing trees on the projector, and hallow bastion realy had NOO trees.

also what you say about Twilight was not even a concept is total shit.

in the "another side another story" you see twilight town.
Totally wrong. The world in Deep Dive wasn't Twilight Town. The thought of Twilight Town didn't even exist when they made it. And about the trees. Hollow Bastion was once a pleasant world and very different from the one in KH. But Ansem ruined the castle.

Justified1217

that wasn't HB or Twilight Town or anything else scrubs! it was just a castle and the reason why sora said it was familiar was because kairi and sora were connected and it "looked liked" kairi's home ok! God you guys just get more and more dumb...i mean why the heck would there be pictures of apes as well as pictures of Hollow Bastion on that slide...those pics where exactly that just pics to help tarzan study...you guys complicate things to much jesus!

Thank You and Goodnight!

AForgottenMemory

Well i agree with GTX 100%! Though i must admit i did question why there was a castle within the slides at the time... :confused:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Justified1217 said:
that wasn't HB or Twilight Town or anything else scrubs! it was just a castle and the reason why sora said it was familiar was because kairi and sora were connected and it "looked liked" kairi's home ok! God you guys just get more and more dumb...i mean why the heck would there be pictures of apes as well as pictures of Hollow Bastion on that slide...those pics where exactly that just pics to help tarzan study...you guys complicate things to much jesus!

Thank You and Goodnight!
Scrubs. Ain't that what you call seventh graders? I'm in 9th grade thank you very much. You were right about kairi and Sora being connected. And thats was Hollow Bastion as Kairi remembered it. Because it was a peace loving world ruled by Ansem, until Ansem went all evil and changed it into the castle you see in KH1. And why are you insulting everyone and calling us dumb. Thats rude dude. And a slide of a castle with apes. I remember much more stuff in there besides the one slide with an ape and a castle. The programmers just put that in. Don't know why and personally don't care.

paka

why should it be closed if there is no spamming in it so far? anyway that castle is hollow bastion, if it was just a random castle thenthat wouldnt make sence at all. . look at the hollow bastion castle its pretty much destroyed as it can be without collapsing. thats y the picture doesnt look famillier.

Justified1217

GTX said:
Scrubs. Ain't that what you call seventh graders? I'm in 9th grade thank you very much. You were right about kairi and Sora being connected. And thats was Hollow Bastion as Kairi remembered it. Because it was a peace loving world ruled by Ansem, until Ansem went all evil and changed it into the castle you see in KH1. And why are you insulting everyone and calling us dumb. Thats rude dude. And a slide of a castle with apes. I remember much more stuff in there besides the one slide with an ape and a castle. The programmers just put that in. Don't know why and personally don't care.

Sigh...Ok i shouldn't have called you dumb, your lacking alot of knowledge, is that better? and of course i know that there were more slides i was just using that as an example to show the randomness of the slides...the slide with a castle was like a picture of a castle in a fairy tale...tell me something, if the worlds were dissconected how would jane have pictures of hollow bastion hmmm? she wouldn't cuz she has no idea about it you scrub lol. like i said the only reason it stuck out was because it was a castle and she lived in a castle...haven't you ever driven around and saw a house that reminded you of yours because of some of that houses' features hmmm???

Thank You and Goodnight!!! :cool:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Justified1217 said:
Sigh...Ok i shouldn't have called you dumb, your lacking alot of knowledge, is that better?
No, still rude. Espicially since we have different opinions and your just flat out calling me dumb because I have a different views.

Justified1217 said:
and of course i know that there were more slides i was just using that as an example to show the randomness of the slides...the slide with a castle was like a picture of a castle in a fairy tale...tell me something, if the worlds were dissconected how would jane have pictures of hollow bastion hmmm?
As I recall you saying this: ...you guys complicate things to much jesus!. You seem to be looking too much into this. And if the worlds were disconnected would a castle like that be found in a world consisting of only a jungle? hmmm?

Justified1217 said:
she wouldn't cuz she has no idea about it you scrub lol.
You are really being rude. And that wasn't funny. I only found it offensive. And if they slides are to teach Tarzan, then why would she have a picture of something she knew nothing about? Can't really help anyone there.

Justified1217 said:
like i said the only reason it stuck out was because it was a castle and she lived in a castle...haven't you ever driven around and saw a house that reminded you of yours because of some of that houses' features hmmm???
Actually no I haven't. My house is rather unique. And by unique I mean hideous. You do have a point though. Although you are still looking way into this. The castle to me will always be Hollow Bastion. It could be since we have no idea what Hollow Bastion looked like before Ansem altered it. So we will never know the answer, and continue argruing forever.

Justified1217 said:
Thank You and Goodnight!!! :cool:
I found you really offensive by insulting everyone here. So we don't fight and spam, I have a simple way to end this. Ignore list.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back