• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What worlds do you like and hate the most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inori chan

I'm new here, so I don't know if this question has been asked (it most likely has been), but I'm curious about the answers. My favorite place was probably Hollow Bastion, because it was a new place and a lot of exciting things occured there. My favorite Disney world is Atlantica, but I hated swimming (maybe because I hate it in real life). I didn't really like Agrabah all that much, but it's probably because I had to keep putting the game on hold at that part.

And the award for the worst and most boring place in Kingdom Hearts goes to......

dum dum dum daaaaaaa..... THE JUNGLE!!!!! *hands Tarzan the stem of an apple* Sorry, I didn't thing he deserved the apple or the core. I think I hate this level because I had to watch my friend play it when it first came out --- I missed almost everything before and after this part. Thank god it didn't ruin my desire to play the game --- and I love KH. :)

oddjob1213

Re: What worlds in KH do you like and hate the most?

In my opinion the best level in KH is the Coliseum (don't know if i spelled that right) because
of the challenge it offers

The worst place was The Book of Pooh, i just want to kill whoever put that in the game, my freind kept making "pooh" jokes while i was playing it also :|

Cloudson101

My fave is either HB or neverland ( I love to fly!). I really hate Wonderland because its so annoying there!!!! If my mom didn't stop me I would have smashed my ps2!

I

inori chan

I guess they thought it might be nice to have a level where you have to fight; and one of my friends made Pooh jokes as well, particularly when Pooh had to follow you to the swing game. ;)

Fighting in the Coliseum was cool.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com

I love the Coliseum . Fighting is awesome. I like Neverland because the music is AWESOME at the clock tower and I love flying.

I hate Under the Sea world. Because You know... Ursula and that stupid shark and that dolphin that doesn't go anywhere. You just ride her and she never gets tired. I just don't like that place. You can't even play with Ariel's thingamabobs.

LOL! OddJob, my brothers kept making poopoo jokes too! XD

I

inori chan

quitejaded said:
I love the Coliseum . Fighting is awesome. I like Neverland because the music is AWESOME at the clock tower and I love flying.

I hate Under the Sea world. Because You know... Ursula and that stupid shark and that dolphin that doesn't go anywhere. You just ride her and she never gets tired. I just don't like that place. You can't even play with Ariel's thingamabobs.

LOL! OddJob, my brothers kept making poopoo jokes too! XD

Yeah, Ursula was annoying as heck. More than heck actually, but that'll have to do. Thingamabobs? ........ Hmmm, something tells me you don't mean the thingamabobs that she has in her Grotto. :D

brassmonkey2079

ugh..I HATED Monstro besides the fact that it had cut scenes with Riku in it I hated it. The best was...neverland or traverse town I cant deside

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com

I think i liked Hollow Bastion and Halloweentown best. I wouldnt say i hated monstro, but i liked it the least.

I

inori chan

The One He Fears said:
I love Hollow Bastion the most then Halloween town. But i HATE the jungle and monstro (the music for monstro got on my last nerve, and the jungle was repeatative and confusing.)

The horrible coloring of Montros' innards got on my nerves; plus I don't really like Pinnochio all that much, so I wasn't looking forward to saving him.

Hmmm, I don't anyone has said that they like Wonderland the best yet. Surely SOMEONE must.
wink.gif

Sephy-muffins

Monstro was really annoying... my favorites was Wonderland, Hollow Bastion, and Halloween Town. ^^

Last edited:
D

Danman17

My favorite worlds were definitely Neverland and Halloweentown. Neverland because you could fly and Halloweentown because of the outfits and I love the movie. My least favorite was Atlantica because swimming was dumb and the music got so annoying.

Destinied Unknown

the favorites: halloween town because i loved the costumes and the song,neverland because you get to fly, colusium because you fight and level up.
least favorite: atlantica and monstro, period.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]

i really liked HB and EoW(end of the world) because they were both a challenge. I didnt really like monstro, (i dont think no one did) but i like pinicco*i spelled his name wrong*.

keybladegirl

The Forest...where I and Riku dwell, crossing keyb

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hollow Bastion. It was definitely a hard place..I think I love it so much, because it: A) had Riku, very very hot Riku (gawd, I'm such a fangirl), B) it had a lot of "dark" spots, which I love!, C) it finally started to wrap up some of the mysteries the game had, like about Ansem and stuff, and D) it was beautiful!!
I also liked Halloween Town, just because.
But Hollow Bastion was my fav. Hands down. No questions asked! *does sacred Hollow Bastion dance* I also love the heartless symbol, and H.B had a gigantic one on it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back