• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

If KH2 were cancelled I would do what milkman64 said and create a mob that would go to Japan and collect the heads of those responsible. Seriously, I would probably just cry and wait for a game that even comes close to looking as good as KH2 does. I'd be waiting for a hell of a long time.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
If KH2 were cancelled I'd just go on with life cause the game won't be there for me when I need to get out of college and get an actual job anyway I'd doubt most people could even form a mob here but anyway I'd just play NBA 2K6 or Live 06 then wait for Xbox 360 to come out

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
moogles said:
If KH2 were cancelled I would do what milkman64 said and create a mob that would go to Japan and collect the heads of those responsible. Seriously, I would probably just cry and wait for a game that even comes close to looking as good as KH2 does. I'd be waiting for a hell of a long time.

yeah same here

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
darkserge said:
i would buy a bazooka and start exploding peoples heads and i wouldnt stop till i was the last person on earth than i would destroy the core of the world.

wow isnt that a little harsh there. wouldnt that mean killing your parents and relactives.. :confused: i wouldnt go that extreme and plus with the world gone u cant help me and that other guy i cant remember :p take over square enix and roduce a much better version our selves :D

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Thread dying again :( I think ima start using this thread for people who cant stop complaining about the 2006 thing....make them complain about CANCELLLATIOOON MUAHHHAH.

I think if kh2 will be cancelled. i would just stay at the forums. but in the other sections.. occasionly going 2 tha kh2 section to see what it has become

pathtotwilight12

milkman64 said:
:D yay i got more views than some sticky threads :D i will probably react the same way other people will. or just go on with life (which is the most wise choice) and probably check da forums once in a while to c what has become of it.
i guess thats better than choking somebody

unknownmaster

if they do cancel it than i'll skip school and take a first class plane to japan and take a tour to square enix and take out a bomb and guns and kill everyone. just like vincient

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I think alot of ya'll need to go to rehab. Cause ya'll on some kinda of drug that ain't even in the U.S probably not even from earth cause all that crap about I'm going to take a first class plane and bomb everyone that's BS yeah I know ya'll want your own Imaginations but some of ya'll have taken them way too far. These people work day in day out while you guys at school or at home playing RE4 NBA Street 3 or Midnight Club 3 I say you should be respecting these people for actually working on this game cause they could just say (F**k it I'm done forget those stupid kids they ain't worth this) and all that other stuff its a no wonder why they haven't said it now really

coolazice7

^haha... dont worry crownmeking, im pretty sure they were just kidding...

I would create a giant bomb. And then I would stick it on nomura's head. then it would blow up the world. Simple as that.

Just kidding... truthfully, though, I'd just be severly disappointed, and then I would forget about it. Really.

Misha

If they cancel KH2 then I'll die. It's that simple! :D LOL! Yeah! I'll probably go crazy for a year, then get sent to a mental hospital, then when I get out of the mental hospital(that is if) I'll march over to Japan and demanded a copy of one! I don't care if it's in Japanese!

Moon Pie

it would suck if they cancelled kh2..... i would have lost 50.00 for a pre order
:)

Dark_sora89

I would get crazy and run to tokyo naked and say to them if they dont continue with KH II I will follow them naked for the rest of there lifes and pee on there pants.....

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
skyfoxx said:
I would find Lava and Burn the idiots who chancelled it and I'LL make it! literely... I meen it, I'm learning how to make video games... i'm ten years old, well... until July 22'th but, and i already know how to make movies. And i can make a KH4 and a KH5 and a KH6 and a KH7 and a KH8, all the way to 17.

Leme tell u somethin u wana learn how to make video games? ur gon have to plan waay ahead,for dat ur gonna have to go into computer science schools,get special training,it will take a really long time.

On Topic:I would go over their kick the gam,e creators ass,and if he said he still wouldnt release it i would tell him release it or ur whole family and evryone u love will die ;) if he says no then hell die,if he says yes he will STILL die for even thinking of cancling it :)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If Square cancelled it, I'd be seriously ticked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back