• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would you do if you were the boss of the organition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
I would have my unknowns chin-chilin'in in a beach party,you know zelion get drunk with axel,vexen surfing, marxula hocking up with the lady's, laxena and me,
lexeous working the grill. so on and so forut.

while they also kill all of the kh2 characters,except for bhk riku and mickey(cause they've got fighting skill's):D

Last edited:
S

Skyrider

monkey_boy said:
I'd make someone an offer they couldn't refuse.

Godfather copycat. Anyway, I would tell them to go to the future and get me KH2. LOL. Also, no offence to the godfather copycat.

maybe ill try

*Technicaly*(spelling?), you couldnt really do anything..seeing as you are a game. People would play as you..and command you to do whatever it is you are capable of doing in that game.

But I don't want to spoil your fun..it's late..and I'm out of it. :cool:

-try

iforgot

I would try to conquer the world... Make sora join me and evrybody else... realease kingdom hearts... slip into the human world and take u over HAHHA

black acid

Heros need Villains
let me male another on

I would dominat the world with all the granisation mebers(including the one's that died in com)
I would forse unknowns to help me with me everday school bully's. if that's not enoghf then I would have themkill kairi(I just don't like that chick) and if I did rule the world with the unknow's I would then have a block party with all the unknown's and every person in the kh2 forums I'm typing in >_>

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I would do the noble thing and kill Axel and Vexen and then I would be all mighty! MWUHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH! "Laugh break!" *pulls out mouth wash* ok back to laughing! MWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

black acid

Heros need Villains
Fuzzy2k9 said:
I would do the noble thing and kill Axel and Vexen and then I would be all mighty! MWUHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH! "Laugh break!" *pulls out mouth wash* ok back to laughing! MWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

that sounds cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back