• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do if you won $1 billion right now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivion seeker

If I won $1 billion right now, i would get a roll-ex (bad spelling probably), some awsome bracelets and rings, a good pair of shoes, cool clothes, good shampoo to fix my ugly hair, lypo cause i'm a lard bucket, pro activ for my face, a butler, maids, I'd make my room cool (black, white, and red verticle stripes on the walls, a black carpet, white ceiling, and an awsome bed thing, a california-king sized matress, and an awsome stereo, a big screen tv), the best bike money an buy, the coolest cars i could find, the coolest video games ever, a PS3 and an X- Box 360 (as soon as they came out), the best ipod, a psp, a nintendo ds, better glasses, a personal trainer, a nutritionist, all of the coolest things on http://www.weaponmasters.com , and probably a whole lot of other things that I'll never need :D

I was day dreaming about this while i was watching tv last night...

Wait... Day dreaming during the night... Isn't that an oxi-moron or something??? :confused:

D

duelwielder

oh dang it we have the same avatar... well if i had a million dollars id buy a kingdomhearts2 today, and ill buy a pieace of the ownership of squaresoft. then id get a pharie and a lambergini. Id also get an oathkeeper and oblivion, that were sharp and not cheep looking, and Sora's black and red kh clothes. oh and a castle type place. :D then give 10 million to charity and the hospitals each. then the rest to my parents ( they need it more then me, and my uncle mark... actually a million to my howl family). :D

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
First I would give Half of it to charity(yes that sounds like a miss america answers but i would) second I would buy a giant amount of land and biuld a giant theme park for all my friends and family. Only people I invite can come in and leave. It would be so cool. ONly the best rollercoasters (the fastest and longest)

P.S. Day dream at night does sound like an oxy-moron:D

Henskie

I'm Batman
I would put 1/2 in the bank cuz I am a loser... and the other I would buy all the video games and video game systems, I would buy the most advanced computer I can get, I would buy a Porsche Carrera GT, buy a new house, pay for college for my sister and I, pay off all my parents bill and prolly more stuff

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I would give a bunch to Square so they would finish KH2 FASTER!!! And AC.....^_^ Ummmmm....charitys......big house.....clothes.....PSP......a bunch of video games.....and other random things I can't think of right now!! ^_^

maz

Website
twilightown.fateback.com
i would buy an x-box and games as well as a new super computer and buy a sumsung e270!
i would also probably not bother going back to school and start my own business or something!
and also of course take a very long holiday!

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
I'd buy these forums xP and all your sorry asses,then sell you all as slaves,for peanuts,cos you all aint worth diddly squat xP

D

duelwielder

that hurt, that hurt alought. "cries" i thought we were like this man "crosses fingers " cries"

UnknownWonders

Website
myspace.com
Ok...first i would buy a mansion in california and buy all kind sof furniture and make my house prettyful lol next id take a 3 week vacation to the bahamas and chill then id buy myself some clothes at sun pac NO id buy the store!!!Then i would buy a huge pool and after that ummm i guess give a little to charity lol

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
put half of it in bank, go to japan, buy all inuyasha dvd's and mangas, get glass cases for my kh, kh final mix and kh com, buy 2 dogs for my dog patches, buy sum friends omg that's mean but i don't have any except for sum of u guys and my beloved godbro XD, make me own site, buy a new house for me parents so i can get the hell outta me greatgrandparents, meet ayumi hamasaki and utada hikaru. and also get kh2

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I'd invest half of it, give some to charity. buy a few hunfred acres in the Rockys in CO. & build a resort out there with as lodge, lotsa rustic cabins, lotsa good camoping sites & I would make it a Christain camp, with a good summer camp & scholerships for disabled & underprivaleged kids. Build a giant cabin up there for my parents, one for my brother & one fro myself. I would ahve my own private jet & airstrip. & I would buy al the FF stuff I can.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
If I had a billion dollars then I'd go on a "I'm billion dollar man" rampage and brag to everyone about it until I get bored.Then I'd nudge Square-enix to finish KH2 and tell them I,ll give a 50% of my money if they finish it.After that I'd use my money to close down this forum cause I don't need your asses anymore since I have the game! And then after that I'd use my money to make my school fire my movie appreciation teacher for the next year of school cause he's a toatal loser!

Sephiroth_spawn

i would buy the city of huron and all who inhabit it mwahahahaha....and my mom that hummer shes always wanted.......and all FF merchandise.......and well id buy a huge house and make my room da bomb

Heartchampion

Bronze Member
Some where teh evil, chomping on hersheys in a dar
first i would get a heartattack (even though im too young). then i would buy a mansion with a pool and hot tub, yea hut tubs are cool. and after that i would give 10k to my mom. and donate some money to all my friends, then i would buy all the stuff i ever wanted to get but couldnt get.

EternalLight

IF i had a 1billion dollars, i would buy every thing that involves vdo games, a big huge house with a wide bed, big screen t.v. , the best computer, an IPOD, DEFINITELY BEAUTIFUL clothes, hats, make-up, BEAUTIFUL shoes/slippers, my own purple phone, lots of BEAUTIFUL jewelary, and if i had some money left i would buy JUNK FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I'm not fat, i'm medium--- not too skinny, not to fat. but just right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back