• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do, or say!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aka_nami

i would just runaway from home joining the army the fans of kh2 to the american square enix headquarters(if there is one)once we arrive there we would tell all sorts of crap and never buying ps2 products and charge into the tall building sneak up on the main boss holding him or her as hostage until they give us kh2 even if i had the jap one people neeeeds to play that fun game

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
aka_nami said:
i would just runaway from home joining the army the fans of kh2 to the american square enix headquarters(if there is one)once we arrive there we would tell all sorts of crap and never buying ps2 products and charge into the tall building sneak up on the main boss holding him or her as hostage until they give us kh2 even if i had the jap one people neeeeds to play that fun game

That's absurd... someone ought to lock you up.

Soren

Awards
BraveryOfAChild said:
o_o; Okay, imagine if they Cancel the sells on Kingdom Hearts II, like it gets banned or something, what would you respond to that..?! -Coughs.- Well, I know it won't happen, but just imagine...

I will slay you for even THINKING that........*just kiddin*

but seriously, someone would have to die if they cancelled the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back