• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would your name be???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

l8rdude91

Ok this will be interesting and you may have to think about this one. I definetly did. What would you organization name be if you added a "X" to your name mine would be:

OXNATHYN=ANTHONY

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmmm......Raximun..
(try n figure out mu true name..(its an asian name))

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
Um... My real name doesn't make an Org. name that flows... They're all guttural when you way them, because I have an extra K that isn't natural (Erikka)... So I'll think of something else, I guess... Hmm... I guess the flowiest name is Kraikxe (Krayks) I dunno...

My friend has a KH charrie named Ailie, who has a nobody, but I don't think the nobody has a name yet. But when I worked out some anagrams, my favorite was Aliixe. (ah-LEEKS) Sounds French... *Brick'd*

Um, as far as my alias' names go... Lexmasu=Samuel, Nelyxia=Kilenya, Chasyxa=Sanchay

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey Erika what about Karxiké (kar-zee-kay) that sounds pretty cool don't it.
(nope Dark Kitty it aint that....(A....R) - my name isn't of any importance anyway.)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm....i said my name wasn't of any importance and its not that steph.
you'd never get it anyway, its a bengali name (if you know what that is.lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back