• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's going to happen next?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's going to happen to Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children?

• The film will be released on September 13/14

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The film will be released this November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The film will be released at a later date

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

It's almost judgment day. In 4 days, we will learn for sure when we'll get to see Advent Children. Up until just recently, Square-Enix has told us that FFVII:AC was confirmed for a September 13/14(simultaneous) release date. But now, evidence has emerged that we may have to wait until November, or possibly even later to see the future of Midgar. We have less than one week remaining before September 13, and there is still confusion circling the film's release date.

I'm here to ask for your opinions on this matter. I'm not asking you when the film will be released. In fact, the point of this thread, is that none of us knows. I'm here to ask what you think will happen next. Do you believe that this coming tuesday, we will finally see what happened after the defeat of Sephiroth? Or, do you think that the world is not yet ready? That we still have much waiting to do?

Whatever happens, it's going to happen soon. September 13 is judgment day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back