• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Whats the connection between Ven and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I don't think that Aqua really dies in BBS, at least her heart being taken away or just memories asleep..since she still can talk with Xemnas in Room of Sleep...
Mickey found the keyblade in realm of darkness..

I don't think she dies either. I mean we never really see what happens to her.

As far as Xemnas goes, I'm still surrounded by the fact that he found Aqua unconsious and brought her down to the basement of Radiant Garden and placed her in resuscitation and when the time was right, he went back down when as she was awakening.

What I don't get is that if Xigbar hears Xemnas talking to somebody when he's in that Room and "if" Aqua is in resuscitation, who is he talking to?

And right, King Mickey found The Inverse Kingdom Key in the Realm of Darkness.

Stars

リク

I don't think she dies either. I mean we never really see what happens to her.

As far as Xemnas goes, I'm still surrounded by the fact that he found Aqua unconsious and brought her down to the basement of Radiant Garden and placed her in resuscitation and when the time was right, he went back down when as she was awakening.

What I don't get is that if Xigbar hears Xemnas talking to somebody when he's in that Room and "if" Aqua is in resuscitation, who is he talking to?

And right, King Mickey found The Inverse Kingdom Key in the Realm of Darkness.

Aqua's heart is left in the armor i think.. so she could know what Xemnas told her..(sounds stupid,lol)
Me too.. Don't get it.. how Xigbar knew they having a conversation inside? Lol

Hanzo

Ok i dont think she dies it was just one of many things that would make the keyblade transfer from her to Mickey.

By the way where did you hear that Xehenort was talking to Aqua.

Last edited:

Stars

リク
Ok i dont think she dies it was just one of many things that would make the keyblade transfer from her to Mickey.

By the way where did you hear that Xehenort was talking to Aqua.

i think Xigbar did say it in one of the cutscene in final mix
He heard Xemnas is talking with someone in Room Of Sleep and Aqua's armor is inside..

Hanzo

How can you tell if its Aqua's her armor is almost like Ven's or Terra's. Also Xigbar never said he was talking to someone. He said it sounds like he was talking to someone. Xehenort could been whispering to get revenge or praying or screaming in hate anything. Also he never said he heard the other voice just Xehenort talking. Then someone says i thought he was the only one to enter the room.

V

V.A.T.13

^
1. It IS Aqua's armor. Go watch the scene again. It's blue.
2. Also in that same vid, we see Xemnas IS talking to the armor: "It's been a long time friend"
Then in the other cutscene Xigbar says that he hears voices. Notice the plural. Voice (s), so, someone must be talking back to xemmy.

Destiny's End

How can you tell if its Aqua's her armor is almost like Ven's or Terra's. Also Xigbar never said he was talking to someone. He said it sounds like he was talking to someone. Xehenort could been whispering to get revenge or praying or screaming in hate anything. Also he never said he heard the other voice just Xehenort talking. Then someone says i thought he was the only one to enter the room.

1.) This video should answer your first question:

YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: An Old Friend (English Subtitles)

2.) Xigbar said he would always hear Xemnas talking to somebody, He then proceeded to mention how could Xemnas be talking to somebody if he was the only one supposed to be in there. It's all in that video.

Stars

リク

V.A.T. 13 and Destiny's End have give you de answer

Hanzo

Ok well that is the amor and keyblade. But still doesn't meant it was Aqua he talked to. But like i said before he never heard anyone talk to Xehanort just him by the way he could be talking to someone everyone thought was dead. Not Aqua.

Last edited:

Stars

リク
^ it is Aqua 's armor, and her keyblade there too.. ._.
if that is not Aqua then...i dunno who again...>_> Aqua's spirit.. ._.

Kairiangel

hmmmm I think Terra has a connection with Riku cause
1) Riku was supposed to get the kingdom key
2) Terra means earth while Riku means land
3) they are both the oldest then the other 2 (Sora, Kairi + Ven, Aqua)
so u can see.
and Charge WTF?!!! stop being rude to people!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
if Aqua chose the road of darkness she would noy be fighting with Ven and Terra she would be fighting with MX.Also it is really aqua armor cause of the keyblade and the armor and if you look really carefully in the gathering vid you can see that aqua's armor is a mix of blue and purple.And the armor in the old friend vid was a mix of blue and purple.

Destiny's End

Ok well that is the amor and keyblade. But still doesn't meant it was Aqua he talked to. But like i said before he never heard anyone talk to Xehanort just him by the way he could be talking to someone everyone thought was dead. Not Aqua.

Try this video on for size:

YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The New Headquarters (English Subs)

And I quote from Xigbar, "After that, he frequently went down there, and I could hear him talking with someone. Isn't that odd? Xemnas is supposed to be alone in there."

He said, "I could never hear what they were actually saying."

Xigbar heard Xemnas talking with someone, he just never heard what they were saying.

There's your answer in a nutshell.

If Aqua's armor was down there, and Nomura stated that Xemnas had a connection with the Knights, one would assume it would be Aqua.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Um, no. You cant prove any of this. Just wait till the game comes. You cant prove that Terra is from Dawn, Twilight, Dark or even light. no one knows for certain, and everyone is just guessing what things mean.

Just wait till the game comes

Youre completely right, Charge. But, you know us little KH lovers cant stop making up crazy theories with no real backing?!?!

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Those anyone think there a connection between Ven and Riku.I do.You see in the beginning of the BBS trailer we see Terra Ven Aqua coming from different paths, which are Light,Dawn and Twlight.

... They could just be random paths representing nothing.

Then they pick up three keyblade,Kingdom Key,Darkside Keyblade,and Way to Dawn.Terra picks up the Kingdom Key which we have seen that Terra has a connection with Sora, also it way not be known but Aqua took King Mickey's Keyblade and there is prove that she has a connection with King Mickey but i don't want to tell the surprise.

In case you've forgotten, Riku was the rightful owner of the Kingdom Key for the majority of Kingdom Hearts. So I would say that there is a much more of a connection between Terra and Riku than Terra and Sora.

Also, would you care to explain the connection between Mickey and Aqua?

Ven takes Riku's Way to Dawn Keyblade which can show he has a connection with Riku cause all the warriors,Terra,Ven and Aqua traveled the same road that the barriers of the keyblade they chose took.

If the Kingdom Key was meant for Riku, perhaps the Way to the Dawn was meant for Sora? And you seem to be saying that VAT choose their roads... how do you know this?

Which means cause Riku is dawn that means Ven is dawn and therefore there is a conncetion also to make this clear King Mickey is Twlight,Sora is Light and Riku is Dawn.So this is how they are,Sora/Terra=Light,Aqua/King Mickey=Twlight and Ven/Riku=Dawn.

Mickey has the ability to wield Keyblades both from the light and the darkness. The Inverse Kingdom Key/Darkside Kingdom Key/whetever is a Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness. But that does not neccesarily make Mickey dark.

So this is my question wat is the connection between Ven and Riku besides the road they took and the keyblades.Heres my answer they were both fooled by the darkness,cause in some BBS pics you can see MX talking to Ven about joining him

Where are the pictures that show MX trying to get Ven to join him? As far as I know, the only pictures of Master Xehanort are ones in which he is talking to Terra.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Except the WtD didn't exist back then.

Well, they're referring to the concept video.
And once again, we don't know enough about the Keyblade's History.
For all we know, events verys similar to the ones we've experienced in KH1 and 2 may have happened in the past, cept with the Darkness prevailing. So, the WtD could have once existed before, by someone who went through similar ordeals as Riku, one who was tempted by Darkness though he was of the Light.

I know, before Hades tears this apart, that there are so many holes in it, but its just something small I was throwing out there.

Though I think its unrelated now that i look back on it.
:p

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
And once again, we don't know enough about the Keyblade's History.
For all we know, events verys similar to the ones we've experienced in KH1 and 2 may have happened in the past, cept with the Darkness prevailing. So, the WtD could have once existed before, by someone who went through similar ordeals as Riku, one who was tempted by Darkness though he was of the Light.

Two problems with this:

1. WtD was Soul Eater, originally. The two are the same weapon. But if someone had the WtD before, they'd be separate weapons. Weird much? Two weapons looking almost exactly alike, completely separate? The fact that they look so much alike is certainly not a coincidence.

2. The WtD has a Heartless symbol keychain. And that Heartless symbol wasn't around until Xehanort started using it to brand his artificial heartless...which happens AFTER BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back