• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the hardest part in KH??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkiller

I'm pathetic. I have beaten the game like three times already and have never fought Sephiroth. I heard horror stories like "I died before I attacked once!" I was too chicken to even try. For me it was the first Cerberus because I did it after Traverse Town. I was like, level 10. It took me at least 15 tries to kill him because I had no experience.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
dang, how'd you get that far at level ten? I was level twelve before I fought leon in traverse.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Leon could be real easy if u buy lots of hi-potions, and keep running away, and then wait for the right moment to strike...

Alaude Drenxta

actually, I learned a trick to beating leon. You know the mailbox, just stand on the mail box. tht way he can't hit you with the fireball, and when jumps, he doesnt't swing, he tries to land on there with you. When he jumps up, combo him and get back on the mailbox. I didn't lose any hp with this strat

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
The hardest boss for me and still is is Sepiroth. I still can't beat him. But besides him, the second hardets boss in the game was Dark Riku 2 in HB. His Dark Aura kept killing me. But thats about it...I think.

Alaude Drenxta

if you want to beat the dark aura, jump up toward that console thing. Even though you can't land on it, there is a graphic piece protruding from the barrier, you can lean on it if you keep pushing toward it. that way he can't hit you.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
who actually think that the dragon (Malificent) was hard? many think that cuz it looks(the background) hard...that it is...but it's not!! i finnished her off in one turn!!
so...Malificent is not on my hard to beat list...

Alaude Drenxta

she was easy as long as you summon tink and if you don't try to make it a close combat fight. Stay away and pick your openings.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
im not much of a magic and summon person...so i didnt summon anything to help me!:) and weird enough...it was easily taken care of!!!:)

Alaude Drenxta

yah, when I talk about how i play, most people are suprised, I use my summons to an advantage. Like dumbo, he was a big help since he can fly. try using dumbo against dark riku and you'll get my point. If only you could use the summons against sephiroth.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i never even summoned Dumbo, Tinkerbell or Mushu once in the entire game!! tho i hav summoned geni(sp?) and simba

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
innerdarkness said:
if you want to beat the dark aura, jump up toward that console thing. Even though you can't land on it, there is a graphic piece protruding from the barrier, you can lean on it if you keep pushing toward it. that way he can't hit you.

No, its not a problem. I've beatin the game like 4 or 5 times already, so I already know what to do...lol But another hard part of the game is collecting all of the Trinities, or collecting the lost/missing dalmations

LIAR LIAR

I think it was something in Deep Jungle... i don't remember why (it was over a year ago), but i remember being there for a while... and losing a lot of battles. ._.;

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hikari.No.Endo said:
I think it was something in Deep Jungle... i don't remember why (it was over a year ago), but i remember being there for a while... and losing a lot of battles. ._.;

do u mean that fight with the big fat green lizard and Clinton??

LIAR LIAR

Tender Heart said:
do u mean that fight with the big fat green lizard and Clinton??
probably, i don't remember who. u__u; i remember asking my sisters to help me fight something in Deep Jungle, i just don't remember what. Y_Y;;

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The hardest PART, not boss, for me in KH is tied with the Hollow Bastian maze like puzzle and the maze inside of Monstro, I got lost in both of them pretty easily at first but I started memorizing areas and now I can get through it without trouble. As for the hardest bosses, it's a tie between Sephiroth, the extra boss you fight in Agrabah, Dark Riku 2, and finally . . . Ansem 2 without Goofy and Donald's help.

Alaude Drenxta

I don't see why everyone thinks ansem two was hard, as long as you time your rolls right, and use superglide once he finishes that ultimate darkness attack to get near him, it's simple. If you're close to him, or you block it, that charging attack he does won't work or even be used, you do know you can block that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back