• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats the stupidest thing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Auron10, I did the same thing you did. I saw the Red Trinity and thought, "Ill do it later." because I had Jack in my party instead of Donald, and I didn't wanna go all the way back to the Gate. I was ready to beat Oogie Boogie and was all anxious about it, you know the feeling. But how did I know that defeating him would also blow up his stupid manor? But the only reason this was stupid of me was because later I read some false info online saying that I had to get all the dalmations and Trinities if I wanted the secret ending. This was around the time when I was spending all my time gainig levels to be ready for Ansem (I went from level 61 to 87, do you think I overdid it? I thought Ansem would be too hard! Ha!), so it was too late to do it again. I totally beat myself up for it, and was all upset. But I said, hey, I've got another game that I can perfect, so just do it. I defeated Ansem (God he was so easy!), and was watching the credits when my PS2 froze on me during the reunion between Cloud and Aerith! AHHHHHHH! But if it hadn't froze, I would have found out that I had the secret ending. I had told my cousin about it, and one day she called me up again and told me that she went back and checked her game, and she hardly had any of the Trinities, but she had gotten the secret ending. (I know because I was there when she finally beat it!) Now I was even more upset at my broken game! :mad:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Thanks for you sympathy, khgamer. : D But I feel much better now because when my said cousin cam over, she brought her game with her so that we could make sure that it was the easily-replacable game that was messed up and not the difficultly-replaced PS2. And then she left it here. Accidentaly, of course. Feel bad for her, my friend, because now she's dying without if for two weeks until she gets it back. :(

I just remember the by-far stupidest thing I've EVER done, in all my gaming history. This was when I had first gotten KH. I had finished Traverse Town, and I was ready to go on to Wonderland. (I didn't know it would be Wonderland, though) So I go to the Gummi Ship. See the world marked ?. End up not being able to go there for at least a week because I was so incredibly stupid, that I used every button on the controller EXCEPT the one I was supposed to use to navigate with. And I was totally and completely clueless until said cousin pointed out the obvious when she came over to see the awesomeness of KH. (And got hooked herself) Now THAT was stupid!

ImmortalBlue

Do not laugh. I mean it.

Okay, I forgot to get the red trinity in Halloween Town. You know, the one in the tower. Well.. Without consulting a good walkthrough, I thought I missed it. Yes, I had almost beat the game and I started over completely. Later I found out that you can find the door somewhere. I nearly died. I was mocked for a month after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back