• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's to come in aMagazine + DARK FORM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

yeah i bet that was the white one. AND WHY IN THE FLIPPIN WORLD WOULD U FUSE WIT A DUSK

Hybrid Keyblade

Why? Why in the world would you fuse with a duck or a dog? Aside from them being your partners and all...but why not? I mean..god knows what could go on in Sora's sick demented mind..lol..I love him.

DannyKilla

I think its pretty obvious that BHK is the white form. Usually white is the color for Completeness. At least religiously it is.

Hybrid Keyblade

We GOTTA stop basing clothing colors on drives.
Sora(Black)+Goofy(Yellow, Green) DOES NOT Make the color red..it just doesnt.
Sora(Black)+Donald (Blue and white) Does equal Blue..but thats just luck I think.
Sora(Black) + Goofy (Yellow, Green) + Donald (Blue, White) Doesnt really equal Yellow or gold as some may suggest Master. In fact..Master is essentially combining Red Drive with Blue Drive..and everyone SHOULD know that Red+Blue=Purple.

I dont think color of clothing has anything to do with drive colors.

I was serious about fusing with the dusk too o.o. As lame and retarded as it is..I wanna see it.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I don't think there is a Black Form for 2 reasons.

1. All the Drive Forms have been from the Trinity Limit colors, there was no black in there, green being the only one left.

2. Remember awhile ago we were told there was a Pink form? It turned out to be the White Form, just seen in the wrong lighting probably. Chances are its the same with this "Dark Form" it's probably just a bad lighting view of a Dark Green form.

Hybrid Keyblade

Lol, dark hunter green..There was a badly lit White form? I never saw that actually. -attempts to drive with Fred-

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It wasn't actually SHOWN, it was something someone say and claimed was Pink, but given how some of the TV Filmed screens have been, we've noticed that some of them have had a red-tint added to the screen a bit from the film, so its easy to mix up white with a lightish pink.

Hybrid Keyblade

Ah, I see what you mean. But with white form..if it was with BHK, then you'd have at least one other party member running with ya..yet you cant really see any character party icons. I know Sora's leg is in the way in the picture scan..but even still..we should be able to see at least PART of the circle of the HP/MP bar...but nothings there o.o

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
True, I don't get why people assume its BHK just because it's white... The only Drive form to MATCH in Color is Donald. I mean Yellow is for Mickey and Red is for Goofy... I don't think the colors have a damn thing to do with who you Drive with and personally what is the point of a Black drive? Sora is already black.

Hybrid Keyblade

MyInnerFred said:
True, I don't get why people assume its BHK just because it's white... The only Drive form to MATCH in Color is Donald. I mean Yellow is for Mickey and Red is for Goofy... I don't think the colors have a damn thing to do with who you Drive with and personally what is the point of a Black drive? Sora is already black.

Yellow is for Mickey...what? I just got confused. But yeah..I've tried to get people not to go with "its white, omg its with BHK" for the past few days..I dont know if anyones picked up on it..or noticed the HP bar/MP Bar with missing people in the scan yet.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah you are men to have infinate HP and MP when you go into this form, which is kind of a drag... I personally think THIS is the hidden form Nomura was talking about, the one that is in there for fun and isn't required to beat the game. I think the Green form will be a form that we actually gain and I believe I heard that the Yellow Form is a Drive between Mickey and Sora.

Hybrid Keyblade

Its been all over this place that Master Form (Yellow/Goldish..whatever) is Donald+Goofy+Sora to my belief anyways.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I believe so also, whenever Sora is in it, he's alone, without help.

dejah

:|
MyInnerFred said:

that's what i've been saying all along, but no one believes me!

it's a fashion thing. doesnt really represent anything, the colours i mean.

Jacob Twilight

I heard a rumor somewhere about this darkness form. It said his clothes becomes dark purple, and that you do indeed fuse with Riku. Also, Sora teleports and uses darkness attacks along with plain old melee. I'd say this form is the cool, special form while Final is the unbeleivably powerful one.

port royal 12

um yea thats really good and where are these scans can u give us some proof so we can see for ourselves

but other than that good job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back