• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whats up people

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kykiske05

how yall doin the names ky im new to the forum ust wanted to say hey and introduce myself, lookin to make some friends to chat about kh series and other things. :smile: so hit me up and add me as a friend. oh and i need help with this signature thing and changing background colors i hear regular memebers cant do that so if someone who can would message me it would be much appriciated! :biggrin:

JennVI

Hey! Welcome to KHI :)
And If you want a signature, you can go to the graphics shop and put in a request like I did for mine :) Everyone on here is really nice so have fun!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Welcome to KHi, please note that once you join you cannot leave muwahahahahaha. Sorry if you don't know people that usually join here, and say there going to leave, end up coming right back in a week or so. But more or less welcome to KHi have fun and post alots.

Back