• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's up with the Memory Skyscrape fight???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Roxas

In Deep Dive, you see Roxas going to the Memory Skyscraper to fight with Riku. But before he does a bunch of heartless attack him...If heartless only exist to collect hearts, why would they attack Roxas, who is a nobody and therefore(by definition) has no heart? It's obvious that the heartless aren't emblems and therefore work by instinct alone. So why?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Firstly, all heartless work by instinct, emblem or no. As for why they might be attacking him...well Riku was there too. Or it might be more evidence to the theory that Roxas has a heart...or it might be completely irrelevant.

Seftrex

The World That Never Was is so close to the darkness that it makes the Heartless unstable and unpredictable. This is made clear when Malifencent states this to Pete.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
The World That Never Was is so close to the darkness that it makes the Heartless unstable and unpredictable. This is made clear when Malifencent states this to Pete.
He said it himself.
It was really close to the darkness.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Seftrex and sephiroth are both right..... I don't really think its something to linger on but what do I know

KershaFangs

Along with what Seftrex and Sephiroth99 said, Heartless don't like the Nobodies. You see this when those Rabid Dogs attacked the Dusks over attacking Sora and his friends in the Underworld.

Eagl

Well Xemnas or Roxas or whoever it was called the heartless to that place so Roxas could fight them and collect hearts. Then Riku came up and the rest is history. Thats what I think

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
In Deep Dive, you see Roxas going to the Memory Skyscraper to fight with Riku. But before he does a bunch of heartless attack him...If heartless only exist to collect hearts, why would they attack Roxas, who is a nobody and therefore(by definition) has no heart? It's obvious that the heartless aren't emblems and therefore work by instinct alone. So why?

i think the heartless attacking Roxas is bcoz he has the keyblade..
and i do agree that Roxas actually has a heart

Keywielder94

its because roxas wields keyblades.

Since he has 2 i'm guessing like a whole bunch of them tried to jump him trying to destroy the keyblades.

so yeah this thread should be closed.

chainfan

remember, since sora had a nobody that gives him the power to use the keyblade: heart or no heart. think of it as a passed down ablity. and the heartless were attacking him because the heartless fear the keyblade and they want toget rid of the person who weilds it

Psichosis34

in kh1 Leon/Squal said " As long as u continue to wield the keyblade ( Sora ) the heartless will still come after u. " or something along the lines of that so i guess the heartless are attracted to the keyblade whle they also fear it their instinct is probably to destroy it. So there's the possibility that keyblades have hearts ( but that's a whole different theory ).

Yuyin

Because You touch yourself at night.

Idk like what aothers said. Since the world was close to darkness, the heartless are unpredictable.

mike12

heartless are attracted to the keyblade becuz they fear it (seems they dont have brains either) so roxas and riku have keyblades so its only natural for the heartless to attack them >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back