• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Your favorite Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant Hold On

I liked the Ultima weapon, because I defeated both Sephiroth and Ansem with it and because it was the strongest keyblade.:D The pumpkin king and Leonhart keyblades were pretty cool to look at though. What is the Diamond Dust keyblade? I've never seen it or heard of it.

Cant Hold On said:
I liked the Ultima weapon, because I defeated both Sephiroth and Ansem with it and because it was the strongest keyblade.:D The pumpkin king and Leonhart keyblades were pretty cool to look at though. What is the Diamond Dust keyblade? I've never seen it or heard of it.

You recieve the diamond dust keyblade after you defeat the Ice Titan. This was only for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

You can also obtain the One Winged Angel keyblade by defeating Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

Does any know the stats for the one winged angel if so pm me plz.

Darkwater

I love Oblivion. Just the way it looks, and that cool black-purple trail it makes in the air whenever you swing it, and how it makes those black-silver stars whenever you hit something with it. And it's also got the name of my fave aeon overdrive in FFX. Gotta love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back