• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whddya thinks gonna end up happinin to roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

after evry thing has ended in kh2 what do you think the conclusion with roxas will be i have a feeling he will merge with sora forever

B

bad girl

i think he will be with hes friends again. or he.. no OR...OR.. na never mind.

A-Mysterio

thats really a tough one since the predictions and evidence of the games information really hasnt been plentiful...
And i really dont want to get into the major spoiler bits...

ill try to answer in a more understandable which you kinda failed at...

Roxas, in my prediction will whoop butt, and find some kind of hero way out of the Organisation...
Get his life back together, and will have a 10 second stare or conversation with Sora...
Kill DiZ end Organisation and reside a full and respectable life in Twillight Town.

>_> i wish i had the game, Australia gets like 5 months after America >_>

sora_barzahd

You guys will cry when you see what happens. That's all I will say. I didn't cry because I have no feelings what-so-ever, but I bet you guys will.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i bet it will make me cry i like the emotion and stuff lol

Last edited:

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
sora_barzahd said:
You guys will cry when you see what happens. That's all I will say. I didn't cry because I have no feelings what-so-ever, but I bet you guys will.
^
l
You mean you got it?

I personally think he will die...well acctually Nomura said that all the org members are already dead...so maybe he dies again, if thats even possible. (I didn't say he was an acctual org member)

Has any-one seen the real ending? I have!, and it has a bit of surprize with Sora and Roxas, and Kairi and Namine...what you guys downloaded off this site wasn't the complete ending, it was merly fractions of it.

Last edited:

sora_barzahd

I've played and beaten the Japanese version and understood it. I would tell you what happened if you make a topic about it in the spoiler forums or pm me, that way I wont risk banage :p

CidHighwind

who crys at the end of video games honestly we clowned my friend's friend who cried at the end of KH1 for like a year after it happened

but i think roxas will probably either fuse with sora or fight sora...

*spoiler*
because he is numero 13 in the org so *says in matter-of-factual voice* he must be destroyed

Soraox

sora_barzahd said:

I dont have the game i saw the ending i mean with the final boss fights as well and i didnt cry and if REALLY WANT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH ROXAS JUST Re. back

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
angel_of_heaven said:
^
l
You mean you got it?

I personally think he will die...well acctually Nomura said that all the org members are already dead...so maybe he dies again, if thats even possible. (I didn't say he was an acctual org member)

Has any-one seen the real ending? I have!, and it has a bit of surprize with Sora and Roxas, and Kairi and Namine...what you guys downloaded off this site wasn't the complete ending, it was merly fractions of it.

I saw a vid that sort of made it look like Namine made Roxas... After she put Sora in the bubble thingy and he went bye bye, Namine drew a picture of Sora, closed the book and Roxas appeared and began falling like Sora was. Oh well...But that would explain him being a Nobody, because he is just an image of Sora so he isn't really a complete person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back