• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When are they going to realsease a kh2 commercial?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

When do you think the kh2 Commercials will appear???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Bmd3287 said:
I kept seeing one on G4 for it back when it was called "tech tv" and it was playing "simple and clean". also saw one for COM on G4 but disney will turn it into a little childrens presentation. "Oh My, Computer, its Kingdom Hearts 2". "Totally Rad". "We can play it while were watching HighSchool Musical! Starring [Insert names actors here] and play with ourselves". "My Mom has to change my diaper and then Im going to play Kingdom Hearts 2 made by the same people who brought you the first one and...yep, you guessed it. HighSchool Musical...Starring [Insert names here]. Woohoo"

Something along those lines, they will bring disgrace to KH2.
HaHa nice sig hell yea very nice

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Yeah...I miss the undergroudn disney..I remember first seeing KH1 on disney i was all
sfkdffjdkfjfdfjf SQUEE~! and I looked foward to watching that commerical...I think i was 11 or 10 not sure.

edit:: If KH came out in 2002 I was 11 or 12 then XD

Dark_Keybearer

Bmd3287 said:
I kept seeing one on G4 for it back when it was called "tech tv" and it was playing "simple and clean". also saw one for COM on G4 but disney will turn it into a little childrens presentation. "Oh My, Computer, its Kingdom Hearts 2". "Totally Rad". "We can play it while were watching HighSchool Musical! Starring [Insert names actors here] and play with ourselves". "My Mom has to change my diaper and then Im going to play Kingdom Hearts 2 made by the same people who brought you the first one and...yep, you guessed it. HighSchool Musical...Starring [Insert names here]. Woohoo"

Something along those lines, they will bring disgrace to KH2.
Wow... i probably couldn't say it better myself.
Also, since KH2 has a deeper plot, they'll probably have some retarded info on a side story or like a disney world, and nothing about like, the XIII, roxas, or anything of real importance to KH2... lol

EDIT: Yep, those were definitely the good days... i actually used to like some of their stuff, and now there's just a bunch of actors / "singers" who think they're something special... :D

Bmd3287

OMG, They will probably do a "Mike's Super Short Show". Oh GOD, I will kill them. lol

Mike: Hey Sally, look, its Kingcom Hearts 2 (mispronounces it)
*Running Footstep sounds*
Sally: Whats that mike? I hear something.
Mike: Could it be Pluto and our many disney heroes!
Sally: No it sounds like footsteps
Mike: Maybe its santa.
*I bust down door to studio"
Me: Asta La Vista...Babies
*Blows mike's Head off with a shotgun.
Sally: NOOOO!
Me: *Steals game, runs, and stabs camera man on the way out.*

Dark_Keybearer

bmd3287 said:
OMG, They will probably do a "Mike's Super Short Show". Oh GOD, I will kill them. lol

Mike: Hey Sally, look, its Kingcom Hearts 2 (mispronounces it)
*Running Footstep sounds*
Sally: Whats that mike? I hear something.
Mike: Could it be Pluto and our many disney heroes!
Sally: No it sounds like footsteps
Mike: Maybe its santa.
*I bust down door to studio"
Me: Asta La Vista...Babies
*Blows mike's Head off with a shotgun.
Sally: NOOOO!
Me: *Steals game, runs, and stabs camera man on the way out.*
LOL
Yep, they really have NO good way to present the game, if it was just a commercial during a pause in a dumb show, it would be better, but they'll probably find some stupid way to talk about the game... *rolls eyes*

Bmd3287

Sally: Mike, what can you do in this game
Mike: Well sally, you can do lots of stuff. you can visit disney worlds.
Sally: Really?
Mike: Yeah, and summon disney characters!
Sally: What does summon mean?
Mike: I dont know.
Mike: But, it has 3D Graphics! and in the installment, we'll find our heroes [Insert Plot and spoilers here] here they eventually [Ending here]

Dark_Keybearer

Mike: And then after that, in the ending movie, you find out that [insert name here] is really the true leader of [insert group] and that there won't be another game, even though its already been confirmed!
Sally: Really!?
Mike: Yeah, i can't wait for the game to not happen! instead, let's watch the Dance-along version of High School Musical OMG! Yeah!
Sally: YAY! and i'll play my new that's so raven videogame! YAY!

Dark_Keybearer

Neo_Nobody said:
I guess we will all have to watch mike's super short show...HA HA i could not say that with a strait face they never show any thing of intrest it should be called something more like mike's super gay show.
AMEN!
That would stink... i'd really hope it would hit like g4 and other channels 1st... urg

Bmd3287

Mikes super gay show indeed. everytime I pass disney, there is one of three things on:

1. HighSchool Music crap
2. Raven's Fat ass
3. some lame cartoon (like Kim Possible) where everybody has squared fingers.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Disey USED to be good.
1.SOOOO many singers on disney channel now lets see: raven , orlando, kyle, that chelsea girl, those twins, RAVEN, hilary
oh and Kim possible used to be good >.>
only good people there are , are aly and aj
they're somewhat decent.

Bmd3287

we'll just have to keep an eye out for mike and sally ruining the game and march down there and kick their little preteen asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back