• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► When Broken Is Easily Fixed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
TLP, you're a general, not a commander, remember?

Kat, it would be "Ma'am, Commander Pickle, ma'am!" We're in the army now, soldier!

GERARD! Why the hell was there a camera in your mouth?! How the hell did it get their anyway?! I don't even remember that part. *holds head*

Stop oogling everytime something with legs walks by! It's not nessescary! Remember the girl waiting for you back home before I frappe' and Changement de pieds all over your drool-covered head! *shakes finger at C_U* And I know my frappe' isn't the best, but if it hurts my feet that much to do it, it should be a very satisfying and just punishment.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
WHAT-WHAT?!

That was awesome! AGAIN! *pushes big red button, sending Asuka through the process over and over again* Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

EDIT: Oh yes, GOH. I forgot! Heh heh! OH WELL! A FORGETFUL LEADER IS A FUN LEADER!

At least, that's what I tell myself. GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT?!

keybladeking

C_U you probley shodent take any nicknames from ANY women remember last time with the name yuni or yune any way what every it was still mabey you shold perferr to call the Queen,Queen just a thought but good chap

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
TEH PICKLE KNOWS HOW TO TORTURE! *holds pogostick, feather, and early celebration ham*

Do you want to test me, C_U?! DO YOU WANT TO TEST ME?!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
*Puts a hand on TLP's shoulder* Pickle, you're hyperventilating. Don't worry, it's ok, C_U understands, there will not be anymore hidden objects in his mouth that Asuka will only assume can be taken out with her tongue. Now, put the various 'torture devices' down. Don't worry, we'll get through this together.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*puts torture weapons down* I need to calm down. I... MUST ROLL! *rolls into little ball and goes ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Around the room! SO MUCH FUN!*

Thank you, GOH!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
C_U, I don't see why it was absolutely nescessary for Asuka to take it out with her tongue.

Pickle, put down the bazooka. If it makes you happier, I'll dispatch two of my soldiers to be used for bed-bug extermination. Ok? You don't need to be aiming at microscopic insects in KY's bed with a gun bigger than you are. *puts hands on shoulders* Come on, I'll come dance with you while you roll. *soutenus across the floor*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back